mirochristie

For all you ANIME lovers...

Have you seen the new Quentin Tarantino film, "Kill Bill"?

I loved it, since I`m a huge fan of ANIME. The movie is like Japanese Animation but instead with Humans, and it also has a old-traditional japanese films influences.

Tarantino has an incredible imagination and a gift for directing actors and film directing. Uma looks great and kicks some serious @ss! Great fighting scenes and stunt choreography, girls with swords?!!! Awesome!

I`m just a movie freak who loves a good one, unlike the Hollywood`s recipe for an assured "movie magic" blockbuster, I prefer foreign films and short films as well and wanted to share my "Kill Bill" movie experience with you all.
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

I almost went to see it, but not yet. It was between that and Rundown. Rundown was awesome! Great movie, hopefully I'll see kill bill soon enough
"Women fake orgasms - men fake whole relationships" – Sharon Stone
"The world is my dropzone" (wise crewdog quote)
"The light dims, until full darkness pierces into the world."-KDM

The movie is awesome, and I'm glad you liked it because I also mentioned in this thread that girls (some) will like it.

I can't wait for vol 2.

I was totally enthralled with that movie. It truly did have everything, including a Kirosawa-esque feel to the revenge plot. I'm buying myself and everyone I know a copy when it comes out.

Now, did anyone see Bubbu Ho-Tep? I'm a HUGE Bruce Campbell fan and it never showed in this area.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Now, did anyone see Bubbu Ho-Tep? I'm a HUGE Bruce Campbell fan and it never showed in this area.

I wanted to see that movie, but no theater in my area showed it either. [:/]

That movie kicked some serious ass. We laughed so hard and watched the other people with looks of horror on their face. Eventually the other people in the theatre lightened up.

It was brilliant.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

We laughed so hard and watched the other people with looks of horror on their face

....So did I:D
I kept laughing through the entire movie, especially with the characters` names and the fighting scenes:P

I trully enjoyed the scene in the party lounge. That fighting scene was spectacular and I loved how Tarantino decided to change it to black and white so the audience wouldn`t puke:S...Jajajajajaja!...*Brilliant! I give it two thumbs up!*
LiquidSky
@(^_^)@

I kept laughing through the entire movie, especially with the characters` names and the fighting scenes

Don't take this the wrong way but...you are my kind of girl, if you know what I mean. ;)

Absolutely Brilliant, I'm so looking forward to seeing a bit more of Michael Madsen in vol. II though, does anyone know when thats being released?
On the subject of Anime, that section in the middle with O-Ren's upbringing was amazing!

I may be gullible but at least I have a magic fish