nzdan

Tonfly

Does anyone jump a Tonfly Uno 620 suit. Looking for any feedback, the 2 reviews in the gear section leave allot to the imagination.
The 618 looks great but I need something a little slower.

Thanks
nzdan
Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause children.

I don't measure myself in apostrophes so I wouldn't know :P

I'm 185cm tall (sounds big, doesn't it? B|) and weigh 90 kg (sounds slim, doesn't it? :ph34r:). My sitfly jumps have avg speed (neptune2 speed) around 220-230 km/h when jumping with (very) slim people.

I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne

I got a 620. Great suit so far. It's a slow suit if you know how to fly slow. It gives a lot of drag on the legs and arms.

I'm a pretty heavy guy, but i have no problems jumping with the skinny guys and girls at the DZ. I opted for the double cordura option on the legs and arms for the extra drag. It gives a lot of power, but makes the suit pretty warm, especially in the tunnel.

How does uno.620 do in tunnel? I'm planning on using it to learn/improve my freeflying, which will include some dragging on the net... Is the suit built well enough to take this kind of punishment or will I tear it apart on the net?
I understand the need for conformity. Without a concise set of rules to follow we would probably all have to resort to common sense. -David Thorne