mx19

Used gear price help

Just a quick question. I'm after a little bit of help pricing a pd143r Dom 92 I think and I'm pretty sure that there is 20-25 repacks and 3/4 jumps, will double check numbers etc tomorrow but if you can help that would be great.

Cheers

Just a quick question. I'm after a little bit of help pricing a pd143r Dom 92 I think and I'm pretty sure that there is 20-25 repacks and 3/4 jumps, will double check numbers etc tomorrow but if you can help that would be great.

Cheers

I wouldn't give much more than a few hundred dollars for it, and that's only once it's been checked out by PD.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Cheers

get rid of "i think" and of the "pretty sure" and give some hard FACTS, and then you can get a reasonable estimate. Otherwise you will be getting an wild ass guess :(

That particular size is in high demand and short supply. I'm guessing that with a passed pull test, which should not be a problem, someone would snap it up for at least $450. Of course, if it can't pass the pull test, it is only a car cover.

There are almost none available used.

Ken
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.