Keith

What are the requirements for being het?

Then there was a male college friend that I lusted after who dated and married a female college friend that I lusted after... Oh man... That made for some long nights alone thinking about it...

I do have to admit that the ultimate 3-some would be where everyone lusts after everyone else. No lines, no boundaries. Not that I ever thought of that.... :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Keith the acid test would be what you home looks like, is it decorated in MANLY greys and beige or do you have salmon curtains and bright chiffon table cloths:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

let's see if we can make this even more complicated... I'm watching CNN last night and there was a segment starting right as I sat down. Apparently there is a new term being coined in the english language. "Metrosexual" was defined as the -proverbial everything in between- in regard to male sexual orientation. Don't quote me exactly on this, but if you're; partially in tune with your feminine side (i.e. groom well, have some style, and care if your underwear is clean), exude a gentlemen's demeanor a majority of the time (open doors, don't curse, polite etc...), and a handful of other like qualities then you're now at liberty to be referred to as a "Metrosexual"... As if it wasn't bad enough with all the titles we had already... Now we have something for in between...!!! Who cares already!!! :P

"pull high! It's lower than you think..."

Ya know, I am getting quite happy here and reading this is hysterical. I could care less if you are gay or straight. You are a great friend...nuff said.

BTW...if I don't meet ya next time I'm in CA I'm gonna be upset. Period, end of discussion.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Ok i know what taupe is a tan color right.
Whats Mauve and how the hell do you say it.

Ma o va ie

Oh goodie, I get to show my homoSexxUal side. Mauve is pronounced Mawv, like Ma with vv at the end. Mauve is sorta like a roseish/tan color. Am I correct women? Or do I have to start heading the the straight bars?
Keith

Don't Fuck with me Keith - J. Mandeville

So where do you fit on the metrosexual scale? ;)

Btw, I showed a friend the pic you posted in one of the threads and he thought I was lying when I said you were a skydiver posting a pic of yourself. He thought you were posting a pic of some super model claiming it was you. I told him I've me you in person (at Elsinore a long time ago) and that it was really you. He just stood there slackjawed :)
Keith

1) Don't know how to style your hair.
2) Dont' know how to use skin care products
6) Have old unkempt furniture
13) Knows nothign about food preparation
14) Knows nothng about how to present food properly
15) Needs a lot of help with wine
16) Needs help with cultural events
18) Thinks cinderblocks and milk crates are "furniture".
19) Has no idea what "taupe" and "mauve" are.

Soo.... if all of the above apply to me, does that make me gay? Or male?

I'm confused. That's what I am.

in *my* opinion, a homo is someone who doesn't get offended when they are refered to as: homo, queer, fag, dyke, fudge packer, clam bumper, etc. because no matter how you say it, it's all true. A gay person would blanch at such.

edit to say: That's not to say that I'm not also gay, I just happen to not get bent over someone's chosen description of me.
Keith

I found out about 2 years ago that my father has been Bi his entire life. How's that for an eye opener?

Wow, several questions come to mind:

1. how did you find out?
2. how old was he when he admitted it?
3. did you know before he said anything?
4. did your mom know?

How's that for being nosey?

Annie

A sweet sound descends
Through blue skies and clouds above
Whispering my name