skycamefalling

EG Suits FF Pants.

I have a pair of EG freefly pants and wondered if there is a specific way to wash them so they do not shrink? I have emailed them but have not gotten a response at all......and that was about 2 weeks ago.
Speedracer~I predict that Michael Jackson will rise from the dead.
And that a giant radioactive duck will emerge from the ocean and eat Baltimore.

I would suggest washing them in cold water and by hand, but if you do that AND they still shrink I ain't buying you a new pair......... DEFINITELY don't put them in a tumble drier (and that's nothing against EG products which I believe are excellent, but if something is gonna shrink a drier will make it really shrink)
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I would suggest washing them in cold water and by hand, but if you do that AND they still shrink I ain't buying you a new pair......... DEFINITELY don't put them in a tumble drier (and that's nothing against EG products which I believe are excellent, but if something is gonna shrink a drier will make it really shrink)

+1

I was my suits in cold water, then hang them to dry.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message