SkySlut

Near religious experience...

Check this out...I tought this guy that has this state of the art prostetic leg to jump. Today we ended up doing his Cat A and mid freefall, I got the weirdest sensation. Everything became absolutely silent and everything went into slowmotion. The only thing that I could feel was each single "ruffle" of wind that was hitting my body. You can actually see it in the video where I am doing my gig and then, I kind of space out a bit for a few seconds. Extremely strange. Everything just became peacefull, very surreal. I really dont know how to explain it. I am not necessarily religious, but it was pretty f'n cool. If I could only put in a bottle and market that feeling...Bizarre shite. I guess this footage is going to be shown in New England on the local news channels and from what the guy tells me, CNN is doing a thing on him on their headline news. He has this really bitchin fake leg...almost stood up the landing too on a 0 wind day...pretty good!!!

FYI. His existing leg was the weak one on this dive!!! Typical AFF Cat A. The prostetic leg was solid!!!

nice man post video if you get a chance! Sounds way cool though.

That sort of thing used to happen to me while freeclimbing 200 feet up off the ground. B|

---------------------------------------------
let my inspiration flow,
in token rhyme suggesting rhythm...

Wow - sounds awesome. They have a phenomenon called "runners high" in running that sounds very similar. Supposed to be a rush of endorphine/adrenaline/other-brain-goodies that makes you feel invincible and serene. I wonder if there's like a "jumper's high" or something like that.
Trapped on the surface of a sphere. XKCD