Daizey

Young and Stupid: HELP!

Have you ever heard the sayings "ya live and learn" and "you're young, you'll learn"? At this moment in time they couldn't be more true! Mia and I knew we'd learn a lot on our trip to perris, but, well, we never expected it to be liek this. We've found tat tents get really hot and that causes many problems! Here's what happens when you take 2 girls out of New York City and put them in Tent City for a week. We've certainly learned a lot...like.....

-Deoderant will melt-and drip-all over, everything...including your leg

-Don't try and think that if 1 deoderant melted, the other will be fine...it won't be and it will make a really big mess when you try and use it!

-penut butter acually should be refrgerated. Unless of course you want penut soup

-if you don't shut the door to your tent, you will end up with 1,000 bugs in it!

-apples go bad really fast-and they will make you really sick if you eat one of them

-Flashlights tend to help in the dark-unfortunately-we forgot ours and now we are relying on the pool lights to see

- I you try to leave bread out to cool off, it will turn into a white flat rock

-money really does help-especially when all of the food you have either rots or turns to soup or rock due to the heat...too bad most of the $ is gone too

-Bring extra blankets and an air conditioner because you will freeze at night and boil in the morning

-don't let weird guys who come to the DZ without shirts on Bikes and get kicked out of the bar see you come out of a tent ...or overhear that you like tequila...they will invite themsleves over

-don't leave you spf 45 that you typically burn through in Vikings car and then expect some cheap spf 25 to do the job

-buying a gallon of water as your only source of hydration and leaving it outside in the sun is not a smart idea

-don't expect to be able to fit 3 people plus a months worth of clothes and "necessities" in a 3 person tent...why? because there are only 2 of us and we don't fit!

-food mistakenly left outside the tent tends to attract animals we never knew existed in California

Having a great time here in Perris!
Wish you guys were still here!!
:S

*daizey*

are you guys trying to guilt trip me into coming back up there to rescue you?! and yes i still have your sunscreen in my car lol
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

Those lessons are largely learned the wrong way. The nice thing is that learning those now gives you the skill to think ahead, and avoid learning harder ones later.

Not to mention all the great stories you can tell. I had to spend the night in the paddy wagon in France once, because the campground hadn't opened yet, and the train station was too scary.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

althought it is FUNNY AS HELL!
Im Laughing!
you'll be ok and youll haver cool stories to tell! like the time a slept in a subway...in korea!
or the time I cuaght a bird in my hand while I was walking home drunk! LOL

if everything went smoothly you'd be bored to tears!
My photos

My Videos

Oh trust me we're laughing hysterically here in the bomshelter too! especially cause we just realized its dark and we still don't have a flashlight! now we have to make our dinner (soupy penut butter and jelly on hard bread rocks) in the dark!!!!!!:D LOL

hmm the bartender is begining to look at us funny! Mayb its cause mias next to me hysterical right now!

*daizey*

Have you ever heard the sayings "ya live and learn" and "you're young, you'll learn"? At this moment in time they couldn't be more true! Mia and I knew we'd learn a lot on our trip to perris, but, well, we never expected it to be liek this. We've found tat tents get really hot and that causes many problems! Here's what happens when you take 2 girls out of New York City and put them in Tent City for a week. We've certainly learned a lot...like.....

-Deoderant will melt-and drip-all over, everything...including your leg

-Don't try and think that if 1 deoderant melted, the other will be fine...it won't be and it will make a really big mess when you try and use it!

-penut butter acually should be refrgerated. Unless of course you want penut soup

-if you don't shut the door to your tent, you will end up with 1,000 bugs in it!

-apples go bad really fast-and they will make you really sick if you eat one of them

-Flashlights tend to help in the dark-unfortunately-we forgot ours and now we are relying on the pool lights to see

- I you try to leave bread out to cool off, it will turn into a white flat rock

-money really does help-especially when all of the food you have either rots or turns to soup or rock due to the heat...too bad most of the $ is gone too

-Bring extra blankets and an air conditioner because you will freeze at night and boil in the morning

-don't let weird guys who come to the DZ without shirts on Bikes and get kicked out of the bar see you come out of a tent ...or overhear that you like tequila...they will invite themsleves over

-don't leave you spf 45 that you typically burn through in Vikings car and then expect some cheap spf 25 to do the job

-buying a gallon of water as your only source of hydration and leaving it outside in the sun is not a smart idea

-don't expect to be able to fit 3 people plus a months worth of clothes and "necessities" in a 3 person tent...why? because there are only 2 of us and we don't fit!

-food mistakenly left outside the tent tends to attract animals we never knew existed in California

Having a great time here in Perris!
Wish you guys were still here!!
:S

Yeah, JT's right! It'll be a "No shit there I was" story...those are the best.
"Dancing Argentine Tango is like doing calculus with your feet."
-9 toes

This is about the funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks for the laughs, it helps a sickie here feel -lots- better! :)
I can ID with your adventure. I always take my own food with me on road trips. Some people just don't understand this, as they grew up grazing from restaurant to restaurant on a vacation. I like spending the $$ on other fun stuff instead... :P

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

hahaha we think its funny too, we're actually sitting here laughing. It helped us stop being so bored today!! lol. Despite the fact that half our food is gone, most of our money is ...gone, and we have soem crazy biker stalkers, its all good! oh yeah, and the dark! but "yeah.....whatever" lol

besides, it'll be light in a few hours anyway! Who needs the sun! its highly overrated! Just think, if we hadn't had the sun, we'd still have soem good food!

*daizey*

SPOON...dont you need a straw?

hmmm.....maybe that would work!! oh wait, it chunky penut butter, thats all we need is a hopital visit (and bil that we can't pay) cause we choked!! lol, i think we'll stick with the spoon!

*daizey*

BTW-KRISTI I notice you change your FUTURE PCSS#11.

you removed the FUTURE! cool isnt it
you jumped,twice
went to a boogie
now youre broke and hungry!

YUP your a skydiver

Woo hoo!!!:)
tomorrow we have to be up before 930 am. we're gonna hope the first load goes up before then and wakes us up cause we no longer have an alarm clock cause i stepped n it last night in our dark tent! damnit i need a flashlight!!!

Thank god for blue skies and DZ's...who needs an alarm clock...right.....ummm right???

BTW, JT (or anyone else who cares) if you can can you call us in the am??? we can't answer cause we have no minutes on our cells and can't afford a large bill, but the ring will wake us up!

*daizey*

I should have draged you to my place for a few days. What a riot. Is Mia's stalker still around?

i think he was a local... she could find him.. didn't daizey have a plan to sell mia for some trip money?????

You have my Cell number on the ride back if you need food I'll place a thing of penut butter and Jelly at the bus stop for you. :D I might even be able to be talked into getting the super fancy "Crunchy" type...

Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I should have draged you to my place for a few days. What a riot. Is Mia's stalker still around?

i think he was a local... she could find him.. didn't daizey have a plan to sell mia for some trip money?????
i'LL GO AHEAD AND BID A $100.00!:D