sducoach

Hooknswoop is The Man.

I agree, even though he just got me in a PM and now I have even more stuff to think about.

Thank you for sharing your wealth of knowledge with us and making me thing about the WHAT IFs.B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I know I am in his debt....for lots of different things.

From the time he took my hand (via pm's) and explained something to me so I got it (took 5-6 tries), to the pop quizzes he gives us all, to the gear information I've called and gotten from him, he simply rocks and is one of the best hearted folk I know.

YAYAY for you, Derek!!!!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

We all need to thank him not just for his knowledge, but for his ability to look at things in a clear and concise manner. Then explain it to some of us that are a little slow on the up take.:S
Thanks Derek,
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Derek was the first TM i ever exited an aircraft with. it was a fun sky dive! while i was going through my AFP training and after i was on my own, he still looked after me, he'd tell me when i screwed up, and tell me i did great when i did something right. the years following, i learned a lot about my gear and how to maintain it from him, always advice he freely and willingly gave, never asking anything in return. Thanks Bro!
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"