Shivinski

'Shrinking' a jumpsuit in the wash

Heya,
I've got a 2nd hand Freefly Suit from Tony Suits made out of (what I'm almost certain is) 4-ply.
Now it's always been a slight bit too big on me (a few inches too tall and a little bit more baggy than I would have liked).
Now I'm no fabric expert so this might well sound like a bit of a retarded question, but I was just wondering if I could shrink it by sticking it on a hot was (my washing machine goes from anything between 20 degrees to 90 degrees C)? It's all black with white stripes so there's no colour running to worry about.

If not, why not? :)

Sewing would give a much better result than washing, which might do anything from nothing, to complete ruination.

Is "ruination" really a word ?......[:/]

yes it is
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

hot wash and tumble dry will shrink anything, the only problem is shrinking too much....

rigger solution 1 : get inside suit, hot wash and shrink to fit :)rigger solution 2 : why don't you just grow up ? :)
:D:D:D
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

hot wash and tumble dry will shrink anything, the only problem is shrinking too much....

rigger solution 1 : get inside suit, hot wash and shrink to fit :)rigger solution 2 : why don't you just grow up ? :)
:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message