Faber

What to do at a office?

yup..
last year i had an accsident(31/10-03 meaning 1 year minus 4 days;)).
I can jump,and move "fast" for a short while. but i has big problems on my work..
Right now i work as a mashin operator,working in metal,standing on concrete floor all day.. i can only handel it as a part time job(5,5hour,inkludind 30mins of break),

my doc says i should start looking after a new job,as he after newyear will be against me working at that place...That gives me 2 month to figure what i want to do,and get a job...:|[:/]

I guess im gonna sit on my A## all day,being sad that i cant work whith the job i really enjoy(yes i like to see that i can make somthing,and feel used as i get home.. ).

now my Q... what kind of different jobs are there behind a desk?whats fun and whats not?I dont just want an office were i can chat at dz.com all day long(sorry sunshine, i dont think you has the best job..)

any clues?
I have 9 years in school,if you look away from the education i took to get this job/kind of work...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

I work in an Office all day.
The good things. I used to bust my butt now i don't any more.
9-5 for the first time i don't have to work on weekends.
If you can handle stress and stay calm office jobs are easy.
It depends a lot on the office we have a small office and two of us skydive and one was a pilot so you know were awsome. LOL
Bad things. can be really boarring depending on what you do. Bad thing. can be really busy there is many times that i am here from 8-8 and not 9-5.
Join a gym sitting on your a$$ all day you will gain weight i didn't and i gained so much weight now i work out every day thank god.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM thats what comes to my mind right now.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

9-5 for the first time i don't have to work on weekends.

:([:/]:| i work(full time)7-3 no work in weekends,means still alot of day free after work..but i knew that were one of the BAD things to come..not all bad through,i could then deliver my kids were ever they are going in the morning..

Im normaly not a person that suffer under stress,but as i have never worked at a office,i cant speak.. hope to meet some good looking girls through,that should calm down the stress:P;)

Join a gym sitting on your a$$ all day you will gain weight

Aaarghh i hate that shit.... i better find some more A´s around to climbB|

Stay safe
Stefan Faber