aliencico

FXC-12000 or AR-2 Part Number

To the Person who will concern,

I would wish to obtain some data form these Mechanical AAD:

- FXC-12000, and FXC-12000-25: Part Number of Spring Actuator System, and Manufacturer (No It is not made by FXC!).

- L.J. Engineering AR-2/WAR-2: Part Number of Spring Actuator System, and Manufacturer (No, it is not made by L.J. Engineering!).

- Irvin Mk-10B: Part Number of Spring Actuator System, and Manufacturer (Perhaps, it is made by Airborne Systems!).

I am not a lazy man, and I tried in the "Official way" to obtain these numbers, via TM, and digging in the Air Force Supply Catalog, but without positive results.

Thanking all your time, and effort done,

P.D.: I will invite to some beers to the Person who gave some data...Next PIA Symposium 2013
Juan Fraile-Nuez
Military Parachute Rigger (ret.)
Spain, Europe

All three of those companies should be able to answer your questions if you are looking for a NSN for the part(s) in question if you are acting on behalf of your government/Military. If you are doing it as an individual/civilian I don't think you will have much luck in being able to buy or source parts from the manufacturers and or the manufactures of the component parts because it potentially concerns ITARS issues.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING