skybytch

Who locked/deleted your thread/post?

If you aren't careful you may well feel it again...soon.

Getting back on track, think before you post. Do us all a favor and try to make the lives of the greenies easier so they don't have to start imposing more rules on us all just because of the sins of a few.

Thanks HH and all the greenies.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Basically the HOT FORK is when the teacher calls you down for misbehaving. It could be a slight slap on the wrist by having your post deleted, or come in the form of a verbal warning or it could lead to HH and the greenies banning you from posting for a period of time. Based on the offense and duration of your offense.

--
Hot Mama

What does a red fork mean? :S

Here's the origin of the hot fork phrase... ;)

Ahhh... What nostalgiaB|.

Actually, Milo made a very valid point in that thread - "status" being awarded by moderators and the great leader rather than blindly on post numbers.

In a way I'm slightly proud of the fact that it's taken me some 3+ years to get 700 or so posts while some gat that in 6 months or less. I hope it's because I go for quality, not quantity.

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

If you aren't careful you may well feel it again...soon.

Getting back on track, think before you post. Do us all a favor and try to make the lives of the greenies easier so they don't have to start imposing more rules on us all just because of the sins of a few.

Thanks HH and all the greenies.

[brown nose] mouth [/brown nose]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What does a red fork mean?

Here's the origin of the hot fork phrase...

Safe swoops
Sangiro

this wouldnt be post whoreing would it? I guyss not... its your site..lol

HH love the site!!! :-)
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

In a way I'm slightly proud of the fact that it's taken me some 3+ years to get 700 or so posts while some gat that in 6 months or less. I hope it's because I go for quality, not quantity.

Actually I go for a huge quanity of high quality sex...
lol
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Actually I go for a huge quanity of high quality sex...
lol

We were talking about posting, not BOASTING:P:)

Mike.

edited to point out that there's rather more to oral sex than just talking about it!:P

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

If it were, it would have been handled in PM's

PM's....what a joke. there is no such thing as a PM here, they are merely utilized as another form of moderation. PM is supposed to be a "private message" no one else is supposed to see it, but the sender, and reciever, it ain't like that. they have been, and will be published if it serves somone's purpose to harm or damage someone else's reputation. simply an observation, nothing more, nothing less.
--Richard--
"We Will Not Be Shaken By Thugs, And Terroist"

Just making the point that often times one or two bad apples can ruin things for the rest of us.

If you see that as being a problem on my part because I don't want lots of rules imposed upon my posting then I'm sure you will eventually get over it.

--
Hot Mama

This thread was not directed solely at one person.

sorry for delivering a poor impersonation of sherlock holmes. won't do it again
with apologies - the fiery gnome
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

what if I set up a Instant Message server only for DZ.com?

don't do it for me, i wouldn't use it. i don't use aol messenger, or yahoo, or msn for that fact. there's too many "back stabbers" out there just lying in wait to use something intended to be in confidence, only to later out of vindictivness, or whatever the motivation post it for all the world to see. i have seen a lot of "Hot Topics" in these forums over the years, and i've seen the moderators tell the people involved "take it to pm's" to keep the "verbal warfare" down in the threads, my question is why? it doesn't stop anything, instead only causes more litigation, publication(s) of private messages that were never intended (so they say) to be put on the forum topic sites. but, it happens...a lot.
--Richard--

[ - This ain't no damn democracy. If you don't like the way these forums are moderated, you're welcome to not post here.]

I think Fidel Castro said the same thing, and add if you don't like it you can go to the US.;)
http://web.mac.com/ac057a/iWeb/AC057A/H0M3.html

Richard, BETO was quoting someone else...just posting to you 'cause you were last in the comments. No issues...and I understand your problems with pm's...I've seen it done too.

As to the mods, you guys do a great job...and I appreciate it.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Richard, BETO was quoting someone else...just posting to you 'cause you were last in the comments. No issues

my apologies to BETO then.

...and I understand your problems with pm's...I've seen it done too

it ain't even cool. but it happens, and it's allowed. they're encouraged to keep the catfights down, but wind up getting published, go figure. [/end rant] B|
--Richard--