lawrocket

New thread - bitterness

There hasn't been a new thread in hours, so I thought I'd write a bit on bitterness.

Yesterday, I was bitter. Not pissed. Not upset. Not sad. I was simply bitter - about nothing in particular. Maybe work. Maybe the fires in my ancestral (4 months ago) homeland. Maybe the hullabaloo about Elizabeth Smart.

My lady was curious last night as to why I was acting so weird. I told her I was bitter. Abotu what? Nothing. I asked her if she ever had one of those days where she was just bitter. Arbitrarily bitter. She smiled and said "Oh, yeah."

She's also an attorney. She has had many bitter moments in this profession. After that, we were cool. No more bitterness from me because she understood.

Thereafter, we wallowed in bitterness - eating bitter chocoalte and drinking an unusually bitter sangiovese.

Ah, bitterness. Enjoy it while it lasts.

But for now, I'm gonna post good vibes to all.

That attachment? Now THOSE are good vibes!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

You must have passed the bitterness to me i am in such a weird mood. I don't want to do any thing.
Thanks for the good vibes
and the badger post did make me laugh my ass off.
check it out if your still bitter.

Peace Love Speed
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

I call it the "anxiety/stress/STFU I'm tired of listening to your stupid psycho babble" Mood. But it works calling it PMS, it's a time saver anyway.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Bitter?

Hell, lemme let you in on bitter...

There I am, with one free personal attack. I can use it on anyone, for whatever reason. I wrote the personal attack out this morning, too; this is the first time I've seriously considered using it...but of course didn't post it. It was long, it was scathing, it was right on point, it would have verbally flayed some folk...and it would've made something which really is no big deal into something which would be a very large deal. And it would've been really, really relieving to post. I've taken some name calling and some attitude really rather personally...

Instead, I backed out of the post.

Bitter? Oh yeah...think about the satisfaction I gave up. Think of the ego I could've popped. Think of the peace I'm creating with my admirable restraint...instead, I sit here, chafing, wishing I could just let loose and let fly...

Sigh.

Pass me the bitters, please!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Instead, I backed out of the post.

Bitter? Oh yeah...think about the satisfaction I gave up. Think of the ego I could've popped. Think of the peace I'm creating with my admirable restraint...instead, I sit here, chafing, wishing I could just let loose and let fly...

*Hug*

That's why you're special. I don't have that sort of restraint.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Now,now Michele. You are a better person to not do the personal attack thing. When you give into feelings like that, you are lowering yourself to that other person's level. You have more control than that.
Ya know I love ya ;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey