bat150

Paul Cousins memorial service.

I'll be there ready to rumble. In a good way of course. Talked to TheAnvil last night. He's responsible for the Molson and maybe someone could pick up one o' them bottles of Canadian Wiskey. "Crown" something;)...

Yeah yeah Paul will be taking his seat at the sunset controls this SaturdayB|

ok... just picked up two bottles of Crown... I'm thinking of heading down tomorrow afternoon and staying for the weekend.. anyone else wanna start early? B|

I might possibly go up tomorrow night
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

That is SO cool!! Most people I've talked into trying it say it tastes like burning tires, but I can't seem to get enough- just what the Dr. ordered after a nice big red meat dinner. Yum!

Please raise a glass of Fernet and Coke for me in honor of Paul, someone I never had the priviledge of meeting, but who's loss I nevertheless feel.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Ohhh that was Fernet not Averna Sorry Andy ... :P

Let's have a good one this week end guys ... judging from the drinks I guess this is going to be one I won't remember Zak ... hope I can find a couch to crash on Saturday night.:S

Anyway I'll be there saturday morning ... friday evening I have to cook the souce... BTW the Speed star is starting at 9.00 right?

Ciao

why don't you try and amke it to hollister for the festivities.

I would love to. I really would. However, my job security is zero- cuts are coming any day, and I just can't afford it right now. I was feeling rather bullet-proof for a while (hey, someone has to do the work), but now, not so much.

Y'all have a great time, celebrate each other and those who have gone before us. I'll be there in spirit.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?