bat150

Paul Cousins memorial service.

Zac I am assuming that we will be having some sorta gathering for paul at hollister as well? Not all of us are able to make it to vancouver even as bad as we want to be there for him and his family. Is this a possibility?

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Pauls family will be coming to Hollister to hold a memorial service. It looks like it will be the weekend of October 18-19. Skydivers please come along and show your support. We'll keep this thread updated as things progress.

Thanks all.
My candle burns at both ends It will not last the night;
But ah, my foes, and oh, my friends - It gives a lovely light.
http://www.galaxygear.com.au/

Pauls family will be coming to Hollister to hold a memorial service. It looks like it will be the weekend of October 18-19. Skydivers please come along and show your support. We'll keep this thread updated as things progress.

Thanks all.

FYI that's the weekend of the 60 ways at Lodi. I don't know how many of your RW peeps will be committed to that.

We will be doing an ash dive for paul on saturday

I thought it was going to be on Sunday. Some of us have a wedding on Saturday (Jill Z and Roy the CIRPAS Otter pilot who used to fly for Monterey). You might also find yourself busy with a competition and the ash jump the same day.

Just a thought.

(>o|-<

If you don't believe me, ask me.

I have reserved my tickets to Vancouver. I am flying up Wednesday night and returning to San Fran Friday morning. I will be at Hollister this weekend as well.

Cheers...

If anyone wants me to say anything on their behalf send me a PM or call me if you know my number.

All,

Can you please post the specifics of the memorial service and ash dive? What day, time etc.
Even though I didn't know Paul all that well, I ran into him at the Byron Boogie and in Lodi the weekend after. I would like to make it to the service.

Thanks,
Iwan

Paully's memorial service will be on Thursday, October 16 @ 2:00pm at:

Willingdon Church
4812 Willingdon Ave. Burnaby
Reception imediately following the service in the Willingdon Church Gym (same address). Refreshments will be provided. There will not be a potluck. There will be an open mic session at the reception.

Straight from his web site... Right Here

Paully's memorial service will be on Thursday, October 16 @ 2:00pm at:

Willingdon Church
4812 Willingdon Ave. Burnaby
Reception imediately following the service in the Willingdon Church Gym (same address). Refreshments will be provided. There will not be a potluck. There will be an open mic session at the reception.

Straight from his web site... Right Here

I wasn't clear, I understood his parents are going to be in Hollister this weekend and there is going to be a service there as well. I was asking for the info on that.

Thanks,
Iwan

Sunset ash dive fallowed by a BBQ.
We could use help as far as food, drinks, and cooks.
Please call the Hollister DZ at 1-800-FUN-JUMP.
Pauls family and all skydivers, no matter if you knew him or not are encouraged to come.

Thanks
Adventure Center Skydiving

You are correct as usual my friend duece, however under the circumstances I will be skipping the 60 way festivitys in order to be with pauls family. Hope everyone that knew paul can make it to hollister this weekend for his ash dive.

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Sunset ash dive fallowed by a BBQ.
We could use help as far as food, drinks, and cooks.
Please call the Hollister DZ at 1-800-FUN-JUMP.
Pauls family and all skydivers, no matter if you knew him or not are encouraged to come.

Thanks
Adventure Center Skydiving

I'll cook.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

Just spoke with Kath, and it looks like the ash dive itself will be Seb, Kath, Tim and Monique; the rest of the load will be doing some kind of tribute dive. I'm on the load, call H-town quick if you want a slot.

Iceman
Doctor I ain't gonna die,
Just write me an alibi! ---- Lemmy/Slash