TheAnvil

Ahhhhh.....the left leaning media

If those Left Leaning Liberals at Fox weren't giving the democratic presidential enough free air time with their debates, now the Leftmedia rears its head again. Though not FoxNews this time.

http://www.nethercuttforsenate.com/download/GNLetterAd-SeattlePostInt2.pdf

It seems the Seattle Post-Intelligencer didn't exactly do him any favors as of late. Looks like he has struck back.

Beers to all!
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Actually, Fox News did mention it.

I wonder how many other media sources covered this story? A search of CNN.com turns up nothing!
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Yawn. I'm not whining - I'm stating a fact. Call it what you will - the PI deliberately smeared Mr. Nethercutt. Hard to claim it's unbiased. Kind of like not showing the opposition party's response to the SOTU - but wait! FoxNews did that! In its entirety! Damned left leaning liberals over there.
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I suppose they do. I guess I'd call them Fair and Balanced. Hard to ignore all of that free air time they give to the dem presidential field, O'Reilly telling Jeb Bush he's not doing his job, O'Reilly slamming GWB over the Mexican border, Hannity slamming Bush for the steel tariffs - I could go on. But, as you pointed out, they do give right-wingers a voice as well.

Fox-Fair and Balanced.
B|B|;):PB|:D:D
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I tell you, I'd pitch a fit if somebody misrepresented my statements like that, and then used them to run a denouncing editorial.

I think that's the part that is the worst. The paper refused to print the complete quote and ran a damaging editorial.

Maybe if the good senator had wagged his finger like the ex-POTUS, it wouldn't have been so bad.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I tried to elect you governor once and you turned me down. Even so, I'll think about it. Can you provide me with beautiful women to feed me grapes and rub my belly upon command?
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

There' s nothing new about the media's leftist bias.

I'll disagree, there IS something new about the leftist media -- it is shrinking up like a trouser trout in a winter stream.

Now that we have the internet and cable news, the liberal strangle-hold of the big papers and the big three broadcasters is going, going, gone! Eyes open people, the truth is out there somewhere! :)

. . =(_8^(1)

I don't think it's gone completely but I cede the point nonetheless. The ease of access to cable TV and the internet have mitigated its effects tremendously.

You are absolutely right, my friend.
Vinny the Anvil
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

The view is much better here on my side... Come one come all, come to my side.

The DARK side, Seb??

Altitude is not a side, it is universal. The only Law we obey is that of Gravity and to the best of my knowledge there ain't no arguin' over that one.

..Oh waittaminute, wingsuit flyers attempt to defy gravity and freeflyers want more of it ... damn, I thought I had THE answer there for a minute

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

Just reading the headline on that article mad me tired and ill to my stomach.. thats as much as I could bear to read....

Accelerate hard to get them looking, then slam on the fronts and rollright beside the car, hanging the back wheel at eye level for a few seconds. Guaranteed reaction- Dave Sonsky