RkyMtnHigh

mid life crisis

I started my mid-life correction at age 50. That's when I went back to jumping. I only wish I had done it sooner. No regrets

BWAHAHAHA I started jumping again at age 51.... no regrets.. I will get back to you with a status report when I get to 100;)

LOL...
I started jumping at 35 (closer to 36) and the mid-life crisis comments all the time. My response is that at least I'm living life and not just existing.

Those 20 somethings tell me all the time that I look good "for someone who's 37." It makes me laugh - but wait until they start calling you M'am.

Congratulations on your mid-life "correction." You may be broke but you're not crazy.

Yikes! I don't have to "wait" for them to call me ma'am..already happened. And isn't it odd to hear them call 80s music "oldies but goodies"..that was like yesterday, wasn't it? My oldies but goodies was 60s and early 70s tunes! Life is haulin' a*& like a locomotive!:S

80's music gave birth to what music is today. The rap genre was introduced. Hair bands from the 80's made heavy metal/rock what it is today. Alternative was born. Everything you listen to today (except old rock such as RS, Beatles, Eagles, etc) is because of what happened in the 80's.

FLOCK OF SEAGULLS RULES!!! :S

edit: Discourage Inbreeding................ban country music

Hey don’t feel like your crazy. We are all crazy
I only have 2 jumps I started about 2 months ago, and I am 27. I have a really good job as good I mean money wise. Every day I think about quitting my job selling my car and every thing I have and moving to a drop zone and jumping every day until I can become an instructor and teach other people.
I don’t know when I am going to do it could be today it could be 5 years from now all I know is I am going to do it someday.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Look at the music kicking about it the 80s and compare it to some of the stuff that started happening in the late 70s. There were some kick ass bands around then. You can even hear the first Rave tunes!
There was nothing original about the 80s at all. I really can't understand why eighties clothing is back either. It was crap then and crap now. :|

Good for you to Live your Life!;) Gotta have your priorities straight. Ya know, when our time is up, it's up. And I'm sure the headstone won't say how hard you worked in corporate America..it'll say what a good heart you had, solid relationships, and that you really knew how to "live life to it's fullest"..that's how I see it. Some of my peers don't understand and say why would I expedite the end of my life?..I think I have a worse chance of being in a fatal car accident going through insane traffic everyday! Like I said, when my time is up..it's up..wherever I am, so I hope I'm enjoying what I'm doing when that time comes.:)

Don't feel bad, i waited until 50 to make my first jump, always knew I'd do it, but just got a late start. No mid life crisis here, just happen to love it!
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

There are 6+ billion people on this planet alone and each one thinks (relatively, correctly) they are the center of the universe.

Do what you feel you must.
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

I made my first jump a little over a year ago at 37. Im not sure if Id call it a midlifecrisis but its true that as the years go by and you have these little dreams that you havent gotten around to realize you get to a point where you just cant postphone it any longer. The life is here and now. Now Ive got the A-license and will start to look for gear :P

I'm having a mid-life crisis right now! I'm 34 and the weather sucks! I haven't jumped since Saturday and am having major problems! What did I ever do to piss Mother Nature off!!??[:/]

Don't tell me I can't! I already know that! Haven't you seen my x-rays?