AggieDave

Which canopy colors do you like?

i'd go with the white top and bottom if i were you, having green and black as colors. If you chop a totally green and black canopy on a windy day, good luck finding it in anywhere with grass and trees! the white shows up easily, also better for night jumps and canopy visibility if that is a factor.

if you want to add mroe of your colors to the actual canopy and not the ribs, throw some green on the stabilizers or something. :)
__

Ctrl+Shift+alt+print-screen.

Then open MS Paint, or photoshop or anything like that and paste it into a new image. Then you can crop out all the worthless crap and leave the canopy. Save and post. Easy as cake.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Why not a post asking people to fill in their profile? Why do you need the info, stalking someone new?

Exactly!

Well, once it *finally* is released, I'm still on the demo list, so I'll try it out. If it really is better then the Xfire2, then I'll sell the Xfire2 and buy one then. But for now, I'm really wanting to jump the Xfire2.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Dude i like #4. The colors will show through the white top and bottom skin really well. I have a pic of another canopy (different colors) with that design if you would like to see what it looks like being swooped down the glider strip;) Actually all three members of the Gravity Rats are flying the same canopy color scheme now, looks pretty cool when they are all in the air together.B|

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.