dropoutdave

Whats your home town famous for?

way to go, Shell. Now you're going to have to 'splain what a pysanka is. :P Sounds dirty, doesn't it?

But you have to understand, mental illness is like cholesterol. There is the good kind and the bad. Without the good kind- less flavor to life. - Serge A. Storms

Home of the uk's largest marked box junction

oh, and its an anagram of 'i am stoned'...that's right, you've guessed, its none other than the arse end of kent...maidstone.

Hey, you've got the 20 foot flowery sheep too!

How the f**k does a professor from Chicago know that?!...I'm sure our sheep didn't make international news..did it?

I may be gullible but at least I have a magic fish

How the f**k does a professor from Chicago know that?!...I'm sure our sheep didn't make international news..did it?

He is only visiting to bring civilization to us. ;)

My hometown? Palmetto - named after a palm frond or a smelly bug. Each are equally accurate.

Known for the importation of quanitities of vegetation during its day. As kids, we used to find pieces of bales in ditches.

Also known as the place that Judah P. Benjamin (Secretary of the Confederacy) boarded a boat to England when on the run.

Home of the uk's largest marked box junction

oh, and its an anagram of 'i am stoned'...that's right, you've guessed, its none other than the arse end of kent...maidstone.

Hey, you've got the 20 foot flowery sheep too!

My sister lives in Maidstone, my brother in Westerham, and my nephew in Headcorn! I've seen the sheep.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Missoula, Montana is where I was born and raised.

You live in Missoula, and didn't mention Fred's Lounge? I'm soooo disappointed.

That place is world famous. ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

way to go, Shell. Now you're going to have to 'splain what a pysanka is. :P Sounds dirty, doesn't it?

Pysanka - giant decorated egg ... which ain't nearly as dirty as the giant Mundare sausage ... :P

See http://www.roadsideattractions.ca/mundare.htm

Yep ... there's a website out there of giant Canadian Roadside attractions ... :S

'Shell
'Shell