dropoutdave

Whats your home town famous for?

Missoula, Montana is where I was born and raised. It's where the book and movie, "A River Runs Through It" supposedly took place. The Indians called it the land of the stinking air even before the pulp mill was built (something to do with temperature inversions). Beautiful in the Spring, Summer, and Fall and has a high suicide rate in the winter......Steve1

Born and raised in Toledo, Ohio. Toledo is/was famous for the Mud Hens (minor league baseball) and Tony Packos, Jamie Farr (Who made sure, while performing on M*A*S*H, that Toledo would become famous for Tony Packos and the Mud Hens), Katie Holmes, and I suppose at one time, glass.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

hehehe

Foxboro, MA - Home of the New England Patriots (not as good as it sounds, trust me)

Straw Hat capital of the world (ya, in 1886 - come on people get with the program, 2003 ya know)

2nd whitest town in america according to 'some 80's or 90's US census'

Glad I don't live there any more...

Jennifer
Arianna Frances

This is going to be fun.
I was born in Tehran so the Molotov cocktail (home made fire bomb) comes to mind it was invented by student protesters. Also the best most beautiful road in the world. Chalose road filled with water falls tunnels and mountains.

And where I am now East Hampton has nice beaches awesome pizza, bagels, delis, and kick a$$ night life in the summer
:ph34r:
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Tampa, Florida,
home of Joe Redner and his famous Mons Venus.The juke box alone reportedly makes $250,000 per yer.
And then there was the suicidal 14 year old who flew his rented cessna into an office building.--------------
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes!

I guess my hometown is most famous for the late great Buddy Holly. I was born and raised in lubbock texas which was buddys hometown. The hi-d-ho restaurant which was buddys favorite hambyrger joint still stands and is in business. 15 minutes outside just west of lubbock is littlefield which was where waylon jennings was born and raised. Kind of in the middle of nowhere but two very unique musicians started there legacy. If anyone didnt know Waylon actually played with buddy holly and the crickets back when they were just getting started. Nobody probably cares but theres my two cents
B|

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Hmmm...Dodge City, Kansas. The smelliest place on earth :D Other then smelling like cow manure all the time, you have the guy who made the huge fake penis out of snow I have a picture of at home and the obvious jokes about Wyatt Earp. On the other hand, I did ride a horse down Wyatt Earp Blvd. while partying once.

We also have the 2nd biggest rodeo in the world I believe, next to Vegas.

Pammi

Waupaca Wisconsin
Clear water is the literal meaning of the name. You can search the world without finding friendlier people, more solid personal values, or such rustic serenity. Waupaca is what America used to be--what Jefferson said it was meant to be--and what Dave hopes it can be again. Here you'll find band concerts on the town square, paddlewheel cruising, county fairs, people playing sports instead of watching them-- unless you like to root for your town's baseball team against that nine from just up the road--a place that cherishes the best from its past while building an even better future.

More

As much as I hate the cold up here, it would be a VERY difficult place to leave for good. It's home.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1