atsaubrey

360lbs exit weight.

yea you read it right...thats my exit weight and I completed AFF on sunday! I am hooked and thanks to all the people on this site who helped me fufill my dream. Gold Coast Skidivers in Moss Point, MS is the DZ that everyone should visit, then we'd vote on the friendliest DZ...
laters and hope to be jumping here in socal soon and making wicked hybrids come true. lol
"GOT LEAD?"

Hey, Atsau...

Won't be there this weekend...still recovering from the first surgery. Also, any energy I have right now needs to be put towards work - you know, that thing which earns money so we can actually jump, remember?? LOL - but I should be out there sometime in November, even if it's just to take photos and to hang out. I'll let you know.

Good to hear she had a blast, and sad to think she won't be joining us. But that's all right - she understands what you do, now - had a little taste of it...and skydiving, as much as its for us, really isn't for everyone.

See you soon!

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

oh...and to make all you hybrid lovers drool...i averaged 144 mph (157 at one point) on level 5. now imagine it if i try to go fast.....:P

I only have a 240 lb exit weight and one of my early levels I averaged 141 mph. My AFF/I had one of the altimeters that records fall rates and he showed me that at one point I was falling 149 mph just by arching! He told one of the other instructors he had to work to keep up with me. Bet you could fall faster;).