dropoutdave

How Much For Your Soul?

Were ya out BASE-ing yesterday btw? Just found out a guy at my DZ was

nope shit weather,you should have the same up north,if its the one im thinking at he got one last friday whith me;),but i dont think its the same...

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

God, the Father of Jesus figured it was worth something.....He sent His Son to die an agonizing death on the cross to pay for all the sins of my lifetime, so He could reclaim my soul.

Yes....I am rich. Very rich in Christ,

There are those who have nothing in an earthly material sense, but are rich in Christ.(thats me)

There are those who have great sums of money and material things, but they are poor when it comes to having what it takes to obtain eternal life.Money isnt the answer to life's problems.

Money will buy a bed, but not sleep,
Books, but not brains,
food, but not appetite,
finery, but not beauty,
a house, but not a home,
medicine, but not health,
luxuries, but not culture,
amusements, but not happiness,
religion, but not salvation, and a passport to everywhere but Heaven.

;);)

Money isnt the answer to life's problems.

Money will buy a bed, but not sleep,
Books, but not brains,
food, but not appetite,
finery, but not beauty,
a house, but not a home,
medicine, but not health,
luxuries, but not culture,
amusements, but not happiness,

your so right,but you can get all the goods even as you dont belive;)
And i really dont want a ticket to heaven... to me relegions are all about war and killing each other,instead of acsepting that other people do belive in other things..So such a place must be slaughterhouse;)

As said i just couldnt resist,im an atheist so forgive me:P

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

you will certainly know it exists sooner or later....and that will be too late.

And as its already too late for me i better sit down and see what happens;) i´ll let you know if i discover somthing:)

If you think you live in a Borringplace now....WAIT until then!!!!

Talking about hell or heaven?i dunno i take it as it comes;)

Be not deceived, God is not mocked; for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. ( Galatians 6:7)

Dont use your life at somthing that might not work(Faber31/11-03 ;):D:ph34r:)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

Your soul is worth £32781. For your peace of mind, 25% of people have a purer soul than you

i just wonder how this result can be combined with the other tests like this purity one that ran on dz.com recently. :|
The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle

dudeist skydiver # 666

I only came out at 20% pure the other day...

Yeah, well, you're a barrister/lawyer. Fits.

Hey, Squeak? I guess pointing out you're married and all sorta explains the difference between our scores, yes? LOL! (just teasing you...).

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Your soul is worth £17075. For your peace of mind, 55% of people have a purer soul than you.

Anyway I can get a loan against that? Does anyone know a pawn shop that deals in souls? That way maybe I can buy it back before the big dirt nap...
[:/]

Yeah, it's fine, we'll walk down the line. Leave our rain, a cold trade for warm sunshine
You my friend, I will defend... and if we change, well, I love you anyway

"Bart: Milhouse, there is no such thing as a soul. It's just something they made up to scare kids, like the bogeyman, or Michael Jackson.

Milhouse: But every religion says there's a soul, Bart. Why would they lie? What would they have to gain?"

Jesus saves, but Satan scores on the rebound

Your soul is worth £19307. For your peace of mind, 50% of people have a purer soul than you.

Your soul is worth £14055. For your peace of mind, 64% of people have a purer soul than you.

Does that make you more a badder ass than me?:S
-----------------------
Connextion: British 8 Way Team
www.bodyflight.co.uk
-----------------------

Your soul is worth £19307. For your peace of mind, 50% of people have a purer soul than you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your soul is worth £14055. For your peace of mind, 64% of people have a purer soul than you.

Does that make you more a badder ass than me?

Doesn't that make you a more badder ass than him?:P

I'm sick of these tests. I thought I did well and still 76% of the population did better than I.

Hey, Dropoutdave, i'll take those jump tickets for my soul, i'm not using it anyhow:)

There are those who have nothing in an earthly material sense, but are rich in Christ.(thats me)

Well, shit, guess i'm just poor in every sense, then aren't I?! lol! (well, maybe Dave will buy my soul for 2000 jump tickets..:D )

Angela