bluegremlin

Skydiving or sex?

I don't have sex to enjoy the sensation of freeflying. Nor do I freefly to, intimately, connect with a woman (at least, not all of the time).

Sorry dude, that's apples and oranges. I can't begin to compare them - or select one over the other. If I had to spend the rest of my life with only one - the other part of me would be dead. Either way, a tragedy will have occured. [:/]

No doubt about it, SEX is better, love skydiving, but that is about the only thing that it cannot top, and neither can anything else!;):)
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

It's funny you ask this question, we were at the dz yesterday and my wife & I were walking in off the landing area with our canopies over our shoulders and we both had big smiles on our face after a great jump and a tandem student said it's better than sex, and my wife said your having sex with the wrong person! Skydiving is awesome but never better than sex with your soul mate!!!!

blue skies
Scottyb & Teri

Well,

Obviously 34% of us (at the time that I voted) are not GETTING LAID, OR, GETTING LAID VERY POORLY???

B|

While 66% are gettin thier Rocks off just fine!!!

;)

I like to jump, and the surprising thing is, jumping, lol, makes me want to "Jump" lol

Alas, may happen one day, but it doesn't seem to be in the cards right now!!!

jjf

it's all good though...
It's a gas, gas, gas...