pop

It's Friday

TGIF for sure!!!!! I have already started with a Red Bull.... VERY wired :S, now once I'm gone from work here.. the Vodka will be added. Hope everyone has a GREAT Friday!!! B|
Now if I could just get some sun and no rain this weekend I'll be happy.

All you people suck!!!!! My work schedule starts today at 5pm.......right when everyone is going home for the weekend i'm driving to work>:(

but then again I usually have the entire week off..........
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

"I know you don't smoke weed, I know this; but I'm gonna get you high today, 'cause it's Friday; you ain't got no job... and you ain't got shit to do! "
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Your current state of employment sebazz1 has derived from the modern western civilazation that ha become dependent on a common link known to man as MONEY. Now unfortunantly we have taken this fairly non tangible item and made it so that every human on this earth wants some of it. Now in order to have this item you have to gain steady employment (otherwise known as a JOB) and earn income derived from certain assigned tasks set before you. At the end of a pay period you recieve what is known as a "check". This is where money drives from(remember money we spoke earlier about it) and then it may be passed along to other people in exchange for goods and services. Ano other questions just give me a shout sebazz1. I will be happy to answer them for you

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder