jraylitt

Talon 2

I jumped one for about a thousand freefly jumps. There were a number of up-dates made to my rig by the manufacturer that are necessary but your rig may already have them done.
The main flap teeth were up-graded to beaver teeth (almost an inch wide as far as I remember) from the thin little tabs that were on the original Talon 2.
The reserve flap had tuck tabs added to the side of the flap which made it much more secure than when just the bottom of the tab was tucked in.
A bridle cover was added to make sure there's no exposed bridle between the BOC pocket and the main flap #3 by giving you something to tuck it under (and therefore out of the wind when you're flying head up)
I also had a bungee cord on the leg-straps to stop them sliding down my legs in a sit and I had a low profile reserve handle.
With the modifications done (they were all cheap to have done) and the rig well maintained, was secure and problem free.

There were a number of up-dates made to my rig by the manufacturer that are necessary but your rig may already have them done.

I got the same modifications on mine, which I have for 9 years now (and she already had 4 owners prior to me)
Very happy with that rig.
Also just jumped a TAlon FX which I asembled a couple of days ago, and WAW I love it.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM