WrongWay

Do you believe in love at first sight???

I'm talking about the magical love at first sight. Not so much as to where you meet the person and get married two days later, just connecting with that person so much that you know in that instant you were meant to spend your lives together. How many believers do we have out there??? B|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.

I used to....:S But when you get past whatever you "see" that makes you fall in love instantly, and see the real them, things change. Not saying is not possible, but I have learned that people do not always totally show their entire selves in the begining. Sometimes the thing that make you fall instantly in love with them, can end up being the one thing you hate about them most. Someone told me that once....its very very true. Love is an evil thing and a good thing all in one you can become so blind as to what is going on, and tend to listen what someone you love says and egnore the blatent actions that say otherwise.

I am the one who wears her heart on her sleeve...and as much pain as it can cause me, I will continue to be a caring loving person. That is who I am and always will be. Maybe just maybe my answer "hell no" is wrong :)
She is not a "Dumb Blonde" - She is a "Light-Haired Detour Off The Information Superhighway."
eeneR
TF#72, FB#4130, Incauto

my last relationship was love at first sight, depending on your deffinition of love, but we clicked. we spent 7 happy months together, then she decided she was no longer in love, so maybe tainted love at first sight?

I believe you can fall in love with someone at first sight, but I also am realistic enough to know that lasting love takes time. That instant chemistry where everything is just perfect only carries a relationship so far, then you have to put in some effort if the relationship is worth it.

IMHO

Darcy
FGF #6
Darcy

I've been married 19 years to a wonderful man that I had only known for 6 months before we committed our lives to each other (he was 19, I was 20). It was not love at first sight though...the "true love" part took time!

I do believe you can feel connected to a person immediately upon meeting them, but to really be in love with them, to be willing (& wanting!) to stay together through the good, bad, & the seriously ugly parts of life..all that takes more than just a moment of connection.

Blue skies,
Karen

Love at first sight....hmmmm.[:/] I suppose I used to believe in that, but not so much anymore.

We, being the creatures we are crave companionship and long to find that someone special to spend the rest of our lives with.:)
There can be an instant connection with someone, but I believe love takes time and nurturing. I do believe if you feel the connection, you should explore what it is that you are feeling. (If the other person is willing to.;)) It could turn into something beautiful or you could wind up with a very good friend.:)
That being said, if you have connected with someone and think it's something you want, I say go for it!:)
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

I want to believe in love at first sight, but I don't really. I believe someone can be strongly attracted to another person upon first meeting, but I think it takes longer than an instant to discover who someone really is inside. The problem with love at first sight is that it's too easy, too convenient, and too easily broken when life gets complicated.

That being said, however, I'm always open to being proven wrong!
Take me, I am the drug; take me, I am hallucinogenic.
-Salvador Dali

I absolutely, completely, totally, 100% belive in love at first sight. I knew when I met Travis that something special had just happened and my life was changed... I also knew very soon after that that I was in love with him... I also know now, without a single doubt or a second thought that I want to spend the rest of my life with him loving him the very best I possibly can. :)

I dont know if it was love at first sight, but more like love after the first date. I have been with her since that night which was last July and things have only gotten better since then and my love for her has grown beyond belief. Just everything about her I love and she hasnt changed 1 bit since that first day. But things just get better by the day and who knows what the future might bring the 2 of us. She's not a jumper but I have never had anyone roll over in bed in the morning and suggest I go jump that day. I think she just wanted to get rid of me for the day. I hope not!!!
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I believe in the love at first sight,and i believe in lust at first sight too and i have been accused of both.And as long as i can notice the difference,i will save myself the embarrasment and the confusion that comes along with it.
I fall in love all the time but i love the true people that make a difference in my life by having them around.And i fall in lust with women that make my eyes feel good (eye candy) and have a certain way about them that just makes them a pleasure to have around. ( i think that makes sense)(its what the voices told me say)
I will be the first one to say that people should live together for at least 5 years before they even think about getting married though. There are way to many people out there that think that just because they say i do, that they are gonna be happy with that one person for the rest of their lives.It's alot cheaper to say i dont than to say i do,and to change their minds later.

done rambling now! thanx for askin! skies blue!

any further love questions should be addressed directly to Dr.Phil

Watch out where the huskies go,and don't you eat that yellow snow!~ZAPPA

LOVE at first sight? Sorry man, it doesn't exist. That's called LUST.. You can't LOVE somebody you don't know. You can say you do....you can even fool yourself into believing you do for a short time....but you can't really LOVE somebody at first sight. If you fool yourself into believing in love at first sight, and you two really hit it off....you may fall in love eventually, and convince yourself it was love at first sight..

Mike

I believe in it, and have not experienced it. I suspect it's kinda rare. I have experienced lust at first glance, though. And I suspect that's far more common.

The trick is knowing the difference.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~