steve1

Any Denver, Colorado Skydivers on here???

I just found out, this morning at work, that I'll be going to some training in Denver, (the first part of December). Is there any jumping going on this time of year? I was just wondering whether or not to bring my rig. I'd love to get some jumps in.....Steve1

Bring your rig!!! There are weekends when Mother Nature decides that she won't let people jump, but we do jump all 12 months of the year. Obviously things are a lot slower in the winter months, but we do jump. In fact I believe I have only missed 3 weekends of jumping since the beginning of this year. But I should also point out that sometimes I have travelled to different DZs when I can't jump at my home DZ.

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

For you R-Dubbers out there Steve is probably one of the best 4 way jumpers out there today. His quikness and skill are second to none. Ok maybe one, me :ph34r: but other than that this man is da bomb diggidy!! Oh and he's been jumpin longer than many of us have been alive...

Buy him a beer, do a jump with him...

Steve you really need to come out and visit us in the Northern California Bay Area my friend.

Don't listen to Sebazz. He has a tendency to really exaggerrate. I'd just like to get in the air again. Right now it's snowing out, the winds howling, and they may shut down the only road home, before I get off work.

I'm looking forward to jumping with you again, Sebazz. You'll have to teach us some new tricks. To hell with Montana. I'm ready to come to California....Steve1

Don't listen to Sebazz. He has a tendency to really exaggerrate. I'd just like to get in the air again. Right now it's snowing out, the winds howling, and they may shut down the only road home, before I get off work.

I'm looking forward to jumping with you again, Sebazz. You'll have to teach us some new tricks. To hell with Montana. I'm ready to come to California....Steve1

Oh how I wish it was snowing... I would take snow over 45 and rain any day! :)
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

It would appear Steve that Colorado only has one skydiver.

Excuse me, not true. Just because I don't spend 24-7 on this site, don't count me out :P

Only problem with me answering this post, is that I'm a big winter time wimp and limit the amount of jumping I do in the area once winter has arrived. Traveling during the winter to go to warmer climates for skydiveing is my favorite past time.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I was just playin around... ya know. Eggin yous Coloradins on for my home boy Steve;)

No wonder the Bytch had you locked up in a closet.

Hey Bytch, ya need to get this one back on a leash;)
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Hell Yeah... Bring your rig B|
You have a few choices of dropzones within good driving distance. If the weather is crap at one, theres's a good chance you can jump at another.
I jump at Mile Hi, but I've heard good things about the other dropzones too... Lots of good people to jump with. Hope the weather is clear when you are here, you'll get some great views of the rockies at altitude :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You don't quit playing because you get old, you get old because you quit playing"

No wonder the Bytch had you locked up in a closet.

Hey Bytch, ya need to get this one back on a leash;)

Sebazz,
Don't tell me those evil doers have you in their clutches again??? Just say the word Seb, old buddy, and we'll organize another rescue attempt. I got my truck running, and most of my kin are sober for a change. And this news has me in a real foul mood!......Steve1

No no since Lisa left for Florida she just abandoned me in front of her house. Something about how she could not take an exotic creature such as me without proper permits across the country. Federal offense or somethin so anyway at the moment I have found my way back up north here and am currently locked up in LizzieB's closet...

Oh shit, that's what I was afraid of....It'll take me a while to get my old deer rifle sighted in again, and I need to get my uncle Fred out of jail, but hang on Seb....we're coming to get "yee". (That's a new name I picked up in the bible).....Steve1

No no since Lisa left for Florida she just abandoned me in front of her house. Something about how she could not take an exotic creature such as me without proper permits across the country. Federal offense or somethin so anyway at the moment I have found my way back up north here and am currently locked up in LizzieB's closet...

bwahhhhaaa....yup...i let him out occasionally to visit his girlfriend...but otherwise he is kept under lock and key in my closet :P