TB99

Who Are You??

A product of my surroundings.

Some that I have choosen some that I have been handed, some that I have been forced to live with.

The way that I am described to be is a determinant of who I am in only the sense of where I am. Who I am is a very big question, in fact one that I don't think I will be able to answer for a long time. The only things that I can use now to say who I am is the stuff that people say about me, or the things I like to do, or the infrences that I can make from the things around me. I am a product of my surroundings. I may or may not like the way that they are but that is the way that they are. This does not implay that we ARE our surroundings, because just vecause you are in a bad place at one point in your life, or a good place at one point in your life, you are not a bad or good person.

I quess its akin to a particle in a world of gravity. As our lives move on the things that we pass by, and those that pass by us pull us in differnet directions, adjusting who we are, our personality. We are affected by nothing but our choices in a given situtation. Not by the situation but how we respond to it.

I am not talking about huge life things either. It could be anything down to what shoes to wear. So I am a product of my surroundings and the choices I have made to respond to them.

I only answered this way because you didn't want the typical response of who I am in a relative sense. I could have easily answered that by saying a broke skydiving college student who likes to have a good time, and is always looking for new people to meet. Thats a relative answer though.

*end philiosphical rant*
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Artist: Who, The
Album: Who's Last
Title: Who Are You

Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?

I woke up in a soho doorway
A policeman knew my name
He said "you can go sleep at home tonight
If you can get up and walk away"

I staggered back to the underground
And the breeze blew back my hair
I remember throwin' punches around
And preachin' from my chair

Chorus:
Well, who are you? (who are you? who, who, who, who?)
I really wanna know (who are you? who, who, who, who?)
Tell me, who are you? (who are you? who, who, who, who?)
'cause i really wanna know (who are you? who, who, who, who?)

I took the tube back out of town
Back to the rollin' pin
I felt a little like a dying clown
With a streak of rin tin tin

I stretched back and i hiccupped
And looked back on my busy day
Eleven hours in the tin pan
God, there's got to be another way

Who are you?
Ooh wa ooh wa ooh wa ooh wa ...

Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?
Who are you?
Who, who, who, who?

(chorus)

I know there's a place you walked
Where love falls from the trees
My heart is like a broken cup
I only feel right on my knees

I spit out like a sewer hole
Yet still recieve your kiss
How can i measure up to anyone now
After such a love as this?

(chorus)

There - does that answer any questions?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I liked a few of these answers ... again, thanks ya'll. I still don't think I know who I am, and this morning, I just made everything even more confusing. I still have some other ideas about who I am, but until I really know, I'm not giving up this quest to find out. Once I acheive my goal, I will definately have to let you know ... not for the sake of you, but I guess for the sake of me.:S

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

The new number two...

Who is number one?

YOU are number six!

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Did you ever see the Simpsons episode that parodied this? One of my favorites...

How about this one? Special for you Chuck.

if man is five
and the devil is six
then god is seven
then god is seven
this :ph34r:'s gone to heaven

www.WingsuitPhotos.com

I liked a few of these answers ... again, thanks ya'll. I still don't think I know who I am, and this morning, I just made everything even more confusing. I still have some other ideas about who I am, but until I really know, I'm not giving up this quest to find out. Once I acheive my goal, I will definately have to let you know ... not for the sake of you, but I guess for the sake of me.:S

Well...

WHOEVER YOU ARE! :|

Knowing that you don't know...
Tells me you know more than those that
either think they know, but don't...
or those that don't know, and don't know
that they don't know... [:/]

Ya know?! ;)

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I am my thoughts and feelings. I am what scares me, makes me happy, gets me upset, interests me. I am my opinions and how I view things. I am the person that has been affected by everything I've seen and experienced. I'm also the person that is still untouched by future wonderful experiences.

I could give a list of who I am right now, but (another part of who I am) that is always changing. I'm someone that learns and grows everyday.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

it was once said that you cannot hate or love something about someone unless you hate or love that about yourself.

So am I, at once, both my best friend and mine most dire enemy?
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun