Squeak

Tonysuits

i placed an order with them a few days ago and have no confirmation or contact with them. Even after an email to confirm order.

Are Tonysuits usually prompt with emails and order info? or is this a standard thing.

I know some companies are not so fast at comms, so I'm more curious than concerned at present.
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Phone: (813) 782-5484 or (813) 788-4753

;)

I'll waste more money on international phone calls when the free options exhaust themselves
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

When I had placed an order for my 2nd jumpsuit I faxed the form over and I took the fax confirmation page as receipt that they got it.

I asked on the form to be notified by email to confirm receipt but I wasn't too worried about it since I got the fax confirmation.

I never received an email until a few weeks later with a UPS tracking number.

So, I am not surprised you havent heard from Tonysuit but I wouldn't be overly concerned. If you are then your best bet would be to call.

On a sidenote: I am very happy with the suit (I got an RW suit with every option to slow my fat ass down and it does that very well). Yes, they are expensive and they don't communicate well but I would buy from them again anytime just because the suits are top quality.

(edited for spelling)

My guess is that your confirmation will be an invoice, that's usually what they do when I order suits for ChutingStar. If you like, send me a PM with the name the order was placed under and I will confirm receipt for you.
Either way I am confident they have your order, they are usually on top of things.
Enjoy your new suit!
J