bluegremlin

The worst way to go????

Two jungle explorers are captured by a tribe. They have violated the sacred burial site and are given their choice of sentences, death or Ru-Ru.

The first guy says, "Well, I know what death is, I'll take Ru-Ru". They tie him up and all the men in the tribe have sex with him.

The second guy sees this and says, "The hell with that, I'll take death".

The tribal chief yells, "He has selected death by Ru-Ru...". :D

Being eaten by a shark....knowing that it doesn't look at you as a feeling human being with emotions, but as just another piece of meat in the sea. And knowing you couldn't run away from it, or get any leverage in the water to fight it.

That said, i still hope one day to swim in the open ocean with a Great White. That would be my last big fear to overcome. I know it would be a huge rush, and I would have a firm grip on the boat ladder at all times. :)
Second worst way would be burning to death.

&
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

Burning....definitely burning....A good friend of mine drowned(clinically dead), but we revived him about 2 minutes later. He remembers every second until passing out. He said it was kinda surreal....like it wasn't happening to him. He thinks it's probably one of the easiest ways to go - aside from an instant death, that is. He panicked for a few seconds, then said he realized he was going to die, and calmed down...while still trying to get out. Eventually he just passed out. The next thing he remembers is being on deck, with several of us doing CPR.

Mike

being stabbed about 40 times

Yeah, being stabbed sounds way worse than any of the other options... but starving definitely sounds like the worst of the choices (slow and painful!) - neither sounds like fun!

I'll take a quick, painless death please. :)

I would have to agree with PLF King. I think being eaten by a shark would have to be one of the most traumatizing ways to die. And burning would probably be the next. Although I hear most people who die from fires die from smoke inhalation first. Very cool that Aviatrr saved his friend's life through CPR. Thanks for sharing your friend's story and it must be a nice feeling to know that one of your friend's is still here thanks to your help. Way cool.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

Always thought that drowning or burning to death would be the worst.
I climbed a lot of trees when I was a kid, and I was a roofer for 17 years, and not to toss bad juju in my own direction but, I always felt that I was gonna die falling. Just a feeling. I dont feel it happens Skydiving, just been a thought ever since I was a little kid, falling off a roof or something.

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

My first reaction is being burned alive would be the worst way to go. A lot of people said being stabbed... that would be awful, too. After watching AMW this Saturday I was given the horrible creeps by such an incident.
"If the Bible has taught us nothing else, and it hasn't, it's that girls should stick to girl's sports such as hot oil wrestling and foxy boxing." - Homer Simpson

I always figured that I would be captured by the other side and killed, ala James Bond, in an overly elaborate and flawed process. Being dipped in a vat of monkey snot was a probability.

I've always worried about being put into a tank with sharks with friggin' laser beams on their friggin' foreheads! :ph34r:

Mike

starving would be a slow death, but i would try to prepare myself mentally and gather sweet memories...

drowning would be soooooooooooooo UNcool !!! ~ i couldn't bare the exertion and my last thought ~
"all i need is oxygen!" :S

it saddens me to know that someone suffered before they passed away :(

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Being trapped in a large, airtight room, suffocating very slowly. When you start to starve (assuming you've been well-nourished most of your life), after your muscles start to be reabsorbed, the next thing to go is your brain, so you don't have full awareness of the full process.

Though, you can take up to a year to starve to death.

Nick
---------------------------
"I've pierced my foot on a spike!!!"

Being burnt really sucks big-time. i was once in an explosion type thing dealing with containers of gasoline. i recieved 2nd degree burns on fifty percent of my body.
once the schock wears off...the pain is beyond your imagination...you will beg people to kill you...Idid!

I would have to agree with PLF King. I think being eaten by a shark would have to be one of the most traumatizing ways to die.

LOL, I'm sorry but your choice of words made me laugh. The most "traumatizing way to die"... :D
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

LOL, I'm sorry but your choice of words made me laugh. The most "traumatizing way to die"...

:D:D

I must admit that I got a chuckle out of that as well. :)
"I know you're eating me alive.....but could you try to lessen my anxieties a little ? Ease up on the bite pressure a tad....and maybe play some soft music in the background ? Thank you SO much...." B|

Just picking with ya, Jenn ! :)

&
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."