JumpCrazy

My new jumpsuit is here!

So, when Do you get to try it out?

Well, thats the part that kinda sucks. I am in Canada and our last weekend of jumping for the year has just passed :((the DZO has gone to California). However, I will be going to Florida to do some jumping around Christmas time:)
Flying Hellfish #470

How long did your suit take(just wondering what delivery time is)? I'm going to order a freefly camera suit from them soon....probably next week, since I'll be at Lake Wales then anyways... I want them to do the measuring, so if it turns out sized wrong....there's no doubt as to who is responsible! Had that problem with another manufacturer when a dealer measured me.....took a while to get it all cleared up..

Mike

Cant wait till my S3 comes in NEXT MONTH!!

I'm quite happy, and will be quite happy with my old Classic for the next couple hundred jumps.

This shit is so damn fun. Why would anyone not want to jump from planes? :)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

How long did your suit take(just wondering what delivery time is)?

You can order it rushed (15 working days) for $30 extra. Mine arrived at my door exactly on 15 days. I think they had it done in about 10 days:o.

Regular wait time is about 8 weeks. I had to get it rushed so I could have it for Florida next monthB|.
Flying Hellfish #470

Ben dang it, though I told you call me when you got that thing? Oh well, I didn't even wake up today until 10 PM or so.

Nice colours! They look great with the design.
How does it look with your helmet on? More pictures!
Hey, only seven weeks until you'll get to use it >:(

“- - Sumo is the greatest of sports. It has power, grace, speed and cluture. And most importantly, two fat bastards smacking the shit out of each other. ”