DJatLarge

When the sun goes down at your DZ,

Why are not multiple answers allowed?

In any case, Here at the Hill there is a bar and it is open right at sunset. The Bonfire is lit soon thereafter. People party all night long. There is no telling what you might see or find.

Your best bet is to run away if you do not like the madness. :ph34r: It can get pretty crazy out there.

Laters,

KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!! B|
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

We're in Wisconsin. Doesn't everyone drink beer? Come on. It's not just for breakfast anymore!:D:D:D

More than once I've been unable to remember the 45 minute drive home from that place. B|

Me thinks it's time for a repeat this weekend. Gonna be there Pat?

Oh, and to answer the question,as Pat knows, there is a fridge, and the DZO actually puts food in there once in awhile. Lots 'O Beer though, including at least a cooler in addition to the fridge.

When it comes to beer drinking, Cheeseheads Rule!
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

;)No students on Saturday and only SIX on Sunday!! Looks like I might get to jump this weekend for the first time in three weeks!:ph34r: The beer is packed, and I'm stayin' at the DZ on Saturday for fear of not enough beer!!! Come on out!!!!!

Don't tell me I can't! I already know that! Haven't you seen my x-rays?

Well, I guess we run for the beer fridge. It holds beer, but it's in these GIANT cans, I think they are called kegs. One shiner, and one miller light ( for the less advanced ):P

And then it's off to the bar, or restraunt
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

in my experiences at cross keys, beer light time was almost like a mosh pit! as soon as the magic light came on, pizzas appeared from manifest, and cases of beer came out of no where. IT was like a stampede following the bearers of pizza.

There was always WAY too much beer for a simple fridge.

Kramer described ZHills pretty well.

__

;)No students on Saturday and only SIX on Sunday!! Looks like I might get to jump this weekend for the first time in three weeks!:ph34r: The beer is packed, and I'm stayin' at the DZ on Saturday for fear of not enough beer!!! Come on out!!!!!

I'm looking at probably Saturday noonish, I hope. As long as the weather holds out (freakin' awsome day today, eh?) I'll be there, and will probably crash over night too. Sucks not having a bed or couch to crash on though.

To give myself an idea of beer that needs to be bought, has there ever been a BirdMan flown at Omro? ;)
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

At the DZ I jump at (Hollister CA) we have a very responsible crowd of jumpers. Usually after jumping people go straight home to their families and to bed to get good nights sleep so they can be on top of their games first thing the following day be it work or skydiving. I have seen maybe one person drink a beer after sunset before. They where visiting from another DZ. Yeah it never gets crazy here. Pretty tame, responsible crowd ya know.

Drinking ice cold refershing beer after a great day of skydiving seems like such a waste?:S...

:P