jtval

Tit-ee bar(NSFW)

OK, tit-ee bar thread here, whats the best tit-ee bar you have been to? Did some travelin for work and it was LA Showclub in Nogales Arizona for me. Dont know why, maybe because I was sober enough to remember ? hmm...

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

Best for me?

Oddly enough, Fred's Lounge, Missoula, Montana. Exit 96 on I 90.

Small club. I mean REALLY small, but the atmosphere is freakin awsome. It's a "no touch" law area, so private dances are cheap.

It's one of those clubs that would be a really nice club to go to, even without the nudity.

It also helps that it is built on the front edge of a truck stop parking lot. Big bonus points for ease of big rig parking combined with truely beautiful women. Many times I have had "my" parking spot, roughly 20 feet from the front door, in a semi.

Sadly, no pictures from there, but I'm going to try again this year when I start driving again.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I just wanted to say much love to the Rev. He is the only guy in here that I know hasn't reposted and has yet to put up a pic I didn't want to see.

Helluva good job! B|B|

[ps - like guess said, no pic-less posts]
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

my bad.. in my stupidity I thought that I had found some original boobies that never had been posted before.. how could I have been so wrong? :P

Boobies are ALWAYS welcome...even REPEATED boobies :D