airtwardo

Ohhh Nooo!

SEVERE T-Storms & Tornado headed right at meee!:o

countdown 20 minutes....:(

We are not suppose to be hit til the middle of the night here in Tennessee. They are talking straight line winds or tornado's. At least this time I will be at home instead of driving through the middle of it.

Stay safe.

Judy
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Yikes! My company just said we can leave, but it wouldn't do me any good- I'd just promptly get myself stuck in traffic and/or flood water!

I heard it was letting up... Twardo, any news from your end of the floody city?

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

...but more coming in an hour [:/]

Good to know- I'm getting the hell outta here as soon as Westheimer shows some sign of easing up...

It was so stupid today. Everyone let their employees go at three today - right at the height of flooding - so almost every person in the Galleria area obediently climbed into their vehicle and drove out to clog the roads and stall their car.

Sigh. Welcome to Houston.

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Yeah, but you have to understand that when I have to answer calls from inbreeders all day long, I tend to be a bit slow on the uptake myself. B|
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.