12bhi

Can anyone decipher this?

hang on a minute?! sarcasm from a yank? what next a sense of humour?! :o

[british accent] what what? [/british accent] a pomme that knows what sarcasm is!!? whoa.. call guiness! :P ya know, your not too bad for a damn pomme! B| If'n I make it to Eruope again we'll have to get together, but aint no way in hell im commin to the UK! :ph34r::D
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

OMFG! We're allowed to have this thread, but we can't have boobies?! Not that I'm all that interested in boobies, but just when I got into the game, it got shut down. >:(

me knows very little about you, but never thougt Id hear "but just when I got into the game" would come from you! :o:D:D
he-he!
but yes of course its a complete waste of bandwidth.. but not nearly as gross as the TIT-EE bar!
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Ha Ha Ha! I meant 'into the game' of posting boobies. And if ChasingBlueSkies lets the owners of those boobies know I posted them, I'll be in big trouble! That's why I covered the faces. If you can recognize those people by the boobies alone, then I figure you've seen them before and it's okay to look at them some more. ;)

In a world full of people, only some want to fly... isn't that crazy! --Seal

Ha Ha Ha! I meant 'into the game' of posting boobies. And if ChasingBlueSkies lets the owners of those boobies know I posted them, I'll be in big trouble! That's why I covered the faces. If you can recognize those people by the boobies alone, then I figure you've seen them before and it's okay to look at them some more. ;)

ahhh-ha.. I see.. explaining yourself... no-no... we al understand.... dont we? :D:D
I missed those, so Im off, to see if'n I can recognize them! B|
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Here's a hint. :)

ahhh.... and a variable I had not looked at! the IVAN variable. let a joke happen, and chances are, it has happened before, and Ivan will tell you so! Go tell it on the website! :D:D
Mohoso Rodriguez #865