popeyefireman

The end of the Titt-ee bar

You know, I remember how much vulgarity is appreciated on the forums, as well as personal attacks.

I'll skip the latter and stick to the former.

Hey Ivan, FUCK YOU.

Ya know, I am not surprised here. Due to the fact that you seem to live in that strip club your post only strengthens the vision I have of "men of cloth". Why even put those three letters in front of your name if you conduct yourself like a trucker. Truely shaming. It seems that you are really upset about this thread being locked as it has now made your purpose of visiting those "gentlemen" clubs not for the common good. You really need to take some ridalin and find a 12 step program for the folded 1 dollar bill habit you got goin.

you conduct yourself like a trucker.

Umm....he is a trucker.

Thank you Sunny!

By the way, Jose, I'm happy to be one of the only Reverends I know that do NOT have a holier than thou attitude.

What's your excuse?
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

Reverend:

Thank you for your link to the condolences thread. I am glad to know that you, our voice, offered proper condolences prior to the resurrection of the tit-ee bar.

Cheers.

p.s. - Jose, vaya con dios with the good Reverend. Maybe he'll teach you a little something.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Yo Rev,

You are the shit. Your pictures rocked!!!
Luke Skywalker is just mad that his pics were lame and of the less fortunate women in this world.

Anyway, I have a question. Are we really allowed to say FUCK YOU to people on here? If so, I have been missing out. I have really wanted to say that to a lot of people. Thanks and Amen Rev.

Clint D-24352

the common good. You really need to take some ridalin and find a 12 step program for the folded 1 dollar bill habit you got goin.

Hmm ridalin, is that like what the riddler does:D:D
Hey Jim I thought the
REV in REVJim mean't "Reverse":D:D:D
As in BACK the F&*&ck UP:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Actually, no, as far as I know, we are not allowed to say that directly to someone here. I could be wrong though. I mean, it's a bluntly honest, to the point type of comment, without bridging the gap into personal attacks.

I said it, I left, I came back, and I'm sorry I typed it in. Does that change my feelings this morning? No, and that's why I have not edited it out, or asked to have it edited out.

Everyone has a bad day, or morning, once in awhile. This happened to be mine.

I fully expected a PM from a greenie, or his forkness, reprimanding me, or even possibly banning me for a period of time. This did not happen, and for that I'm grateful. Do I think it may be warranted? Yes.

In short, use your better judgment. I didn't, even though I should have. Let's just say the brown nose comment got to me. I kiss no ass, I bow never, and I never, never grovel. It's beneath me, as it should be beneath everyone else here.

I do not beg forgiveness, nor do I expect it. I did what I did and said what I said for my reasons.

The past is behind us. Let's keep it that way.
It's your life, live it!

Ok, i was bored and playing with the search option...here's what i found. :)

"Your search for asshat in posts made by revjim returned 2 results"

Yeah, but what about searching for "asshat" in post abouts Rev Jim?;)

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

Ok, i was bored and playing with the search option...here's what i found. :)

"Your search for asshat in posts made by revjim returned 2 results"

Yeah, but what about searching for "asshat" in post abouts Rev Jim?;)

Bwahahaha! Good one Jack!

I was curious about what Sunny found, so i searched that myself.

It seems that in one post I called myself an asshat, and the other I called my (now former) boss an asshat.

It seems I'm good to go!

Hey, when are we going to have another auction? I wanna bid on a free personal attack, like Michele has!

Make it a dutch auction, I'll but 'em all! (As soon as I'm back driving, that is.)
It's your life, live it!

>>Umm....he is a trucker.

Duh....its called pointing out the obviousness and irony here.

>>By the way, Jose, I'm happy to be one of the only Reverends I know that do NOT have a holier than thou attitude.

What's your excuse?

Due to the fact that I am not a reverend, I do not need an excuse. The fact that you are a reverend and you don't think you do, proves that YOU ARE holier that thou. So step off it.

>>Umm....he is a trucker.

Duh....its called pointing out the obviousness and irony here.

>>By the way, Jose, I'm happy to be one of the only Reverends I know that do NOT have a holier than thou attitude.

What's your excuse?

Due to the fact that I am not a reverend, I do not need an excuse. The fact that you are a reverend and you don't think you do, proves that YOU ARE holier that thou. So step off it.

I'm just commonfolk Brad. I'm no different than you, as difficult as that is for you to imagine.

The only thing obvious right now, is your desire to be on the recieving end of flames. The ironic part would be if you actually got them.

You and I are equals. You seem to wish to drag me backwards into a battle of wits, insults, or vulgarities. I'm sorry to burst your bubble, as it's not going to happen.

Try again in the morning, before I've had my Mountain Dew, ok?

Oh, I'm not Catholic. I can have sex. Isn't that special? Now, stop stereotyping truckers, ok?
It's your life, live it!

Anyway, I have a question. Are we really allowed to say FUCK YOU to people on here?

No, you may not say FUCK YOU to people here on the forums. Obviously RevJim got away with it today because it seems maybe all the Greenies had lives they had to deal with. Rev, you know better. If I had been online, you most certainly would have gotten the smackbootie by me. I commend Ivan for handling your personal attack the way he did. Good on you, Ivan.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Um, just an observation here, skymama. Most guys would NOT see that as a deterrent to bad behaviour.

Yeah, when I pick you up in Phoenix I expect a heartfelt whack on the ass.

If I don't think you're trying, I'm leaving you there.

:P

must...have...boobies...

B|

OK ... if you must have boobies then "BAM!" ... here's your boobies http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=711825#711825
How easy was that?
Granted, pimp'in my own thread ... but it's gotta a few thousand to go before it's a burden ... so post & view while the gettin' is good ... for one day it all may be taken away ....

Yeah, when I pick you up in Phoenix I expect a heartfelt whack on the ass.

If I don't think you're trying, I'm leaving you there.

JP, it would be my pleasure to whack you all week long as long as Corrine is ok with it. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Damn Girl....... yer an Inspiration to us all:P

If I take mine out of my bra they hit the deck!!!!

{{giggle}} That's why you never drop your meatbombs out from the bottom ... always come from the bottom & push up. It's all about the presentation ;) ;)

Trust me ... 31 yrs old, DD boobs, no silicone & breast fed 2 babies ... it's ALL about the presentation these days. :ph34r::D