lawrocket

Where to Catch MNF in Downtown SF?

Geez. I have to be back in Downtown San Francisco on Monday morning at 10:00. Chances are I won't be done till 5:00. Right in time for rush hour with those rude drivers.:(

Where's a place around Sansome and Market Street where I can catch the football game for a while until rush hour traffic dies down???

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Geez. I have to be back in Downtown San Francisco on Monday morning at 10:00. Chances are I won't be done till 5:00. Right in time for rush hour with those rude drivers.:(

Where's a place around Sansome and Market Street where I can catch the football game for a while until rush hour traffic dies down???

hey, at least it's monday and not Friday! Talk about rude and backed up.

I work just down the street from there. Guys here often go to Steffi's Bar on Second past Mission. But these aren't giant screens. You could take a little stroll towards Gillian's at the Metrodome on 4th and Howard. At 3rd and Mission there are a couple places that are likely to have beer and TVs as well.

Sports Bars

I was looking for the Irish Pub that is on Front and California, about 2 blocks away. O Farrell's looks like it's closest

hey, at least it's monday and not Friday! Talk about rude and backed up.

Awww.. c'mon, Send him into the City at 5pm on a Friday? Why not just send him on the last Friday of the month so he can experience Critical Mass
I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. I promise not to TP Davis under canopy.. eat sushi, get smoochieTTK#1

You should get in touch with skydivexxl. He is the king of guidance when it comes to the city. He will know where the football action is goin on

"when I die, I want to go like my grandfather while im sleeping, not like the passengers riding in the car with me
Swoopster
A.S.S. #6 Future T.S.S holder

Thanks, y'all! It turns out that I might not be in the MNF mood that night. My honey (SF lover that she is - I love her, anyway) may come to SF with me. She'll hang out while I work. She needs a day off.

She says here is a fantastic spanish Tapas restaurant.

My wife is hotter than your wife.