tsalnukt

Swift Manual

Anyone know where I can find a manual for an original Swift Reserve????? Please and thanks

Mike

I have a manual for the original Swift, but I don't think it is the original manual. This one is p/n 827216, Revised May 1991, and it is packing instructions for the Swift, Swift Plus, Cirrus, Orion reserves. I also have p/n 801243, June 1991, "Ram-Air High Performance Emergency Parachute Owner's Manual". I ordered these directly from Para-Flite in 1993. If they are no longer available from the copyright holder I could scan them.

I needed one last year. I ended up buying a printed copy from Paragear. It covers Swift, Swift Plus, Cirrus, and Orion.
It's a decent copy and it's dated Revised May 1991. It is 45 pages. The only online source I could find is skydiveky.com. They will sell you a pdf download for $10. The Item # at paragear is RB90 and it's $4. Worth the price, but you need to wait. But that's ok, cause there is a bunch of stuff you've meaning to order from them soon anyway!

Ken

I take that back, it is available free online at the link Terry Urban posted, same thing that Para-gear sells
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.