DJatLarge

WWJD???

Anyone seen this new ad on TV??

What would Jared do?? As in Jared from subway.
This guy in an "almost" airborne jumpsuit going on about a night jump from 12k, pulled main, nothing, pulled "back up" nothing.... then he thought to himself "what would jared do" and they cut to that former fat guy and now subway hawker Jared.... screaming a couple times...... WTF???

Yeah, there's a General Skydiving Discussion thread on it that alerted me to it. I saw it right when I was going to read the thread.

I'm fed up to the eyes with the Jared/Subway craze...you'd think they'd let it go already.

-Kramer

The FAKE KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!!!!!!!!!

The ads that are getting on my nerves are the ones that use all these poorly written Sing-Song rhyming crap ala "Cat in the Hat"...>:( The one for burger king seems to annoy me the most.

The sing songy thing was cute exactly once.
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophies.”

On one of the new sony adds (or another major TV company) has a guy who buys a T.V with is wife. At the end of the commerical the wife is fixing the flowers and he is watching the tv. The T.V is showing a shot from DropZone if I remember correctly ( A night shot of Green and Black canopys flying in a city ). Funny how T.V is now...