sunshine

popcorn

Popcorn fascinates me. I mean it's a tiny little kernel that turns into a puffy piece of yumminess!! Phreezone was nice enough to explain the concept of how it pops to me. But now i'm sitting here with a bag of freshly popped microwave popcorn just looking at the puffy delight of it all. And if you say popcorn enough times in a row, it starts to sound funny.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

You know what else sounds funny if you say it enough? Girl. Or write it over and over again, and it looks like it's spelled wrong.

Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl Girl

Am I right? And popcorn is yummy and fun. B|

Kelly

The moisture in the core of the kernal is superheated and turned into steam. The steam cooks this seed and the internal pressure builds. Once the internal pressue is higher then the strength of the outside seed wall it will explode. As the seed is exposed to the air temperature it is cooled and the contents of the seed have spread out and started to solidify at that point and the steam is released into the air. Repeat for every kernal. :P
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

I've got the perfect popping time down to the second here at work. I pop for 4min31sec and get the best results. Here's an excerpt from an IM i was having with Phree earlier:

Sunny One says:
this one kernel half popped
Sunny One says:
its got like a bit of fluf sticking out of it
Eric says:
its outter wall was weak and it broke before all the insides was cooked
Sunny One says:
how many hours have i wasted of yours talking about popcorn?
Eric says:
a few

You know, I like popcorn. But don't eat it. Not even at the movies. Some chunk always gets stuck between my teeth. It is always a big chunk that gets wedged real good between my teeth so I can't pop it out with my tongue. And it hurts while it just sits there between my teeth. Of course, I never have a toothpick nearby. So popcorn really just hurts to much to eat.:)
Just thought ya'll would like to hear that.:PB|:)

Che, I love ya like a big sister,

Are you calling me fat? :P

Popcorn??? Come on, chica!!!

I'm at work and bored. Plus we messed up an order from the foodbank and ended up with 180boxes of microwave popcorn. Someone has to eat it.

Plus we messed up an order from the foodbank and ended up with 180boxes of microwave popcorn. Someone has to eat it.

Holy shit, that's a lot of popcorn!!! :oB|

Wrong Way
D #27371 Mal Manera Rodriguez Cajun Chicken Ø Hellfish #451
The wiser wolf prevails.