Jayruss

The Constitution and Gay Sex

>I am stereotyping here because of the experiences I have had.

I think we all do that to some degree. In college I ended up with this stereotype that all Indians and Koreans were brilliant, because the Indians and Koreans I met there all _were_ brilliant. But the college I went to wasn't the real world; it wasn't until I got out that I realized that they're pretty much like everyone else.

I mean, you are trying to change my mind about my experience. DIsagreeing for the sake of disagreeing.

It is like me saying I like apples but orages suck, and you are trying to tell me that you like oranges, and joe likes oranges, and mike likes apples and oranges....

So whats the point? I still haven't experienced enough good oranges to go buy a bag.

Chris

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

Well, I don't know that we have the time for it, and maybe I am wrong. Maybe you were just playing devils advocate in those threads who knows... But i remember what came across in what you said. Heck you pissed me off on a couple of occasions, but that is what discussion is for... helps you to see both sides.

Chris

-----------------------------------------------------
Sometimes it is more important to protect LIFE than Liberty

He and I differ so greatly in ideology I find it difficult to comprehend his beliefs as I am sure he finds it difficult to comprehend mine. So, i wish i didn't agree with him or respect him. But I have to. He is a very rational person. This goes against all of my know sterotypes of Liberal thinkers. Liberals tend to be more emotioal based people.

It's a wise man that can entertain two differing views in his head at one time and still function.

Narc does a good job of that in this thread

Oh good, another gay thread. We haven't seen enough of those this week. :S

yuyp, this thread is soooooooooo gay. :P

Ah I'd rather focus on the constitutional bases for this argument rather than gay sex, oh wait you've always been able to have legal oral sex:P

wrong. in most states, anything other than penile/vaginal penetration is deemed sodomy. oral, anal, rubbing fuzzies and bumpin peters even while done in yur own howse could get you sent to the pokey.

i think all of these queer bashing conservatives need a good bungholing. maybe it would teach them to mind thier own business.
namaste, motherfucker.

In college I ended up with this stereotype that all Indians and Koreans were brilliant, because the Indians and Koreans I met there all _were_ brilliant

Bill, you went to MIT. At MIT, even the cleaning people are brilliant :ph34r: (I saw that on Good Will Hunting, so it must be true).

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

some of us conservatives are not queer-bashing. We only wish that laws that are legislated would not be changed by judicial activism but by going back through the legislative or electoral process.
Roe v. Wade is another prime example of judicial activism. Nowhere in the Constitution is there expressed or implied a right to privacy- nowhere. There is a right to be free from illegal searches and seizures. Big difference.
As for bungholing conservatives, isn't that "forcing" your beliefs on others? HAA! HAA!
Mack The Knife
"IT IS SAID THAT THE WARRIOR'S IS THE TWOFOLD WAY OF PEN AND SWORD, AND HE SHOULD HAVE A TASTE FOR BOTH WAYS." MIYAMOTO MUSASHI, A BOOK OF FIVE RINGS.

some of us conservatives are not queer-bashing. We only wish that laws that are legislated would not be changed by judicial activism but by going back through the legislative or electoral process.
Roe v. Wade is another prime example of judicial activism. Nowhere in the Constitution is there expressed or implied a right to privacy- nowhere. There is a right to be free from illegal searches and seizures. Big difference.!

The Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution trumps yours.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

The Supreme Court's interpretation of the Constitution trumps yours.

That is a no-brainer. My personal opinion bears no weight on anything the Supreme Court (SC) does. However, in the "Court of Personal Opinion", we can all analyze and comment on what the SC does say. We should, as should they, make decisions with intellectual honesty and integrity. Legislating from the bench, as in Roe v. Wade, usurps the other branches, especially the legislative branch authority.
Whether conservative or liberal, we shouldn't be happy when what we feel to be right becomes law becuase someone bastardized the process.
Mack The Knife
"IT IS SAID THAT THE WARRIOR'S IS THE TWOFOLD WAY OF PEN AND SWORD, AND HE SHOULD HAVE A TASTE FOR BOTH WAYS." MIYAMOTO MUSASHI, A BOOK OF FIVE RINGS.

Goddamnit! Don't bring this thread back up. There are several posts in this thread with my name on them and as we all know, I NEVER post except to attack the greenies and Sangiro.

I think this thread should be deleted lest somebody think I participated. Even worse, there are several people here who COMPLIMENT me for my posts. That is outright treason.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Even worse, there are several people here who COMPLIMENT me for my posts.

don't worry, I think you're full of shit

Regarding the somewhat silly name of this thread:

Every time I have gay sex, I firmly ignore the constitution. I also ignore the price of tea in china and the mysteries of quantum physics. In fact, when I'm having gay sex I ignore EVERYTHING except gay sex. I definitely ignore the telephone.

Dude,you rock my worldB|:ph34r::D well said..
Hope to meet you sooner than it will happen.
Hold on to your belives,thats all what count...

To others i just has 1Q.
is it elegal to me to take my gf in the A## in US? it must be,but why? if both of us likes it,who are you then to deside if we should do it or not?

Let people live their lives as they want to,respect them for their choises as they respect you.

and psst,funny thing is that most people who are against gay´s are men...now would that be becours they are gay them self,or why cant they see it will mean more women to the rest of us???:ph34r::D

Stay safe
Stefan Faber