skycat

Snowboarding!!!

Bad girl, where are your helmets

what do they need helmets for... everybody knows that snow is soft and never hurts whenya fall ;) besides they arn't gona pull a suny bono and run into a tree are they?? .......

Bad girl, where are your helmets

what do they need helmets for... everybody knows that snow is soft and never hurts whenya fall ;) besides they arn't gona pull a suny bono and run into a tree are they?? .......

I'm not too worried about Kelli's skill level. It's the other people on the slopes that you have to watch out for. If they cause you to take a dive, that's when you are wishing you had a helmet on.

I love to do the tree runs. There was one day when I caught an edge and was really glad I had a helmet on. Another time I had some guy run right into me, again, glad I had a helmet on.

Snowboarding and skydiving, two things I will never do without a helmet.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

If you want to snowboard, come to Vancouver.
Yesterday morning the clouds were about 4,000, but looking out my loft door I could see snow on the snowboard slopes of Mount Semore and Grouse. Later in the afternoon, the snow/clouds got so thick we could not see either mountain.
The "small" slopes are starting to open early and Whistler/Blackcomb should be open any day now.
Several resorts in Washington State are already open.

When I was hit last year, it was my wrist that was broken. I had taken off my wrist guards cause I was doing really good and didn't think I needed them, I always wear wrist guards now.

I do checkout helmets everytime I go to the store, but I've yet to find one that fits right, as soon as I do I plan on buying it. It's not a matter of being to cool for one, it's a matter of having an odd shaped head.:S
Fly it like you stole it!

It's not a matter of being to cool for one, it's a matter of having an odd shaped head

I've seen how safe of a skydiver you are, so there is no doubt in my mind that you would comprise that same kind of safety out on the slopes trying to look cool.
There is a small shop here in Loveland, maybe they would have something that would fit. Drop me a line and we can go check them out if you like.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey