johnny1488

Raising glasses for Tommy

Its late, but a bunch of ranch jumpers got together at Puck Fair tonight (as we do many thursdays, thanks Pauli!) and we raised or glasses for Tommy Colaneri. I didn't even realize I knew Tommy until 2 days ago. I had glazed over the thread in the incident forum for a month until I made the conection and looked at the badfish website.

I havent had a drink in about 4 years or so but I had 2 tonight. Maybe its just me but I felt it a fitting sacrifice for a friend I never got to know as well as I'ld have liked.

If you have a drink, or even if you dont, give a shout for Tommy tonight. We would do good to have more people like him in this world.

Johnny
--"This ain't no book club, we're all gonna die!"
Mike Rome

Tommy jumped with his own brother johnny, me, my brother, and who knows who else at Bay Area Skydiving for a short time. He was kindof a spaz for a while :D:D... in a "that guys gonna be hot shit some day"...sorta way.

Raises Glass... Peace out Bro!
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

Tommy's someday had come. He was really smokin in the air this last year and we had a blast!! 9th place at Nationals in the intermediates had Badfish written all over it!;)

Thanks for raising a glass! I raise my glass every night for Tommy! I miss him so much!

Johnny, You rock for writing this!!
Thanks man, it's so cool to see random stuff posted here and there about a good friend. I am not surprised you all felt the need to raise a glass and reflect on Tommy's magic again.
Touching indeed, thank you for sharing!!
Cara

" everythings gonna be okay..."
Rock on Brother!

I agree. It's very touching. I spent one night looking at the video's that were made in his honor, and I was very moved. It made me cry. I even reflected on my late best friend's death 5 years ago (in a car accident), especially since we also played Sara McLachlan's angelic music in her memory.

Here's to Tommy (raising my own glass)!