jumpwally

Who's this?

Neon Leon - or other wise known to his family as Kenneth. [do you love me, Leon?]

I have been so blessed to have actually slept in his bed. :$
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

You slept in his bed...ooooooh...Leon "examined" me after my hard opening...aaaaaaah...

LOL! That is how rumors begin!

Btw everyone, both of these acts were completely innocent. Also, I have never thanked Leon for helping me after my hard opening. Thank you, Leon!!!!!! You're the man! XOXOXO :) ROSA

Hey! Just ran across this thread.....

1) That's me. We were shooting a film for the Fly Boyz Film Festival where I was supposed to be like this really popular dust devil chaser guy with all the chix......definitely a hard role for me to play, seeing as how I'm as popular as unpopular can be...

2) Not showing up for the keys boogie has definitely put me in the fabled doghouse....B|

3) Laurel....i'll always love ya babe, and my bed is that much more cozy having been slept in by you...there's always room there for you.....;)

4) I'll examine you anytime Rosa!!!!B|

I didn't even know this picture was on the elsinore website......wanna see a shot that truly represents my talents and skills check out this one!!!

http://www.elsinoreeclipse.com/photos/ouch1.jpg

Sorry....don't know how to do that clicky thing....

----------------------------
"Insert witty quote here."

Holy CARP (the fish)! Dude, anyone ever thinks they've got it tough, I'll show them your high-speed enema (that pic). Nobody else gets to whine about landings ever again. B|

Edited for spelling.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

It was all intentional. This was the "Water Displacement" round.;) joke

Seriously though, my moto is "fly it 'til you land it" or splash into the water....whichever comes first.. That's why my hands are still in the toggles. My main goal, after resigning myself to the fact that this was not going to be my greatest swoop and that I was NOT going to make it out of the pond, was to not hit the side of the pond....to stay as close to the middle as possible. You can't give up just because you displace about four hundred gallons of water with your lower body!! :P

here's the next shot from the series....
(I read the manual and learned that clicky thing.

http://www.elsinoreeclipse.com/photos/splash1.jpg

If you look closely you can see my shoe starting to come off. And if you had the hi-res version and zoomed it in, you could see that the lense from my sunglasses had popped out.:o

So what did I learn from all that?.....The fabled Lady of The Pond is a mean, mean bitch.

----------------------------
"Insert witty quote here."