Laurel

Updated Pink Mafia website opinion

Alli has orchastrated this site beautifully and I give a big shout out to our webmaster, as well. Take a gander at the site and let me know your thoughts. The clicky is below in my signature.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

very cool B|B|B|
awesome site :P

I have added an animated link to your website from one of my skydive pages:
(scroll down to below blue sky ranch/ or just above dz.com)
pink mafia link

VERY COOL!!! Thank you.

SMiles;)

PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

I think the new design is AWESOME! Alli, and whoever is doing your designing and building are geniuses! (Genii?) I'll bet the site is just going to keep getting better with new sections like the Toga pics and Random pics of Mafia girls being added to on a daily basis.

love from Sid - er oops - not Sid, someone else entirely
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

I thought it was a cool site. it needs more jumping pix though...

hi will--

thank you soooooooo much for taking the time to view the website! B|

we are currently gathering all of our sky pictures to be posted in the gallery section---stay tuned for some flying fun, yaaaaaaaaaaay!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Wow, I actually just sent out an email to some of my Mafia Sisters, requesting more freefall pics! I mentioned that we had so many party pics and so few skydiving pics.... I don't want us to look like a drunken sorority-type organization because we promote and contribute far too much positive representation to be thought of as such. :)
They are on the way....stay tuned!!! ;)
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

voted: Hated It or Rather Clean the Oven....

beaucoup d'attention:::

B| any advice or suggestions would be VERY appreciated! B|

if we can make at least one of you prefer to -View the Website- than -Clean the Oven- :D :D.... that would be sooooooooooo awesome! :P

please don't feel as though you will offend us ~ we are Extremely Open-Minded to constructive criticism ^^ which is why we had the poll ;) ~ thank you lots & have a blissful day!

My thoughts:
Me wikey, of course. Now the whys':

Content. 8 of 10. Pink Mafia. I saw pink, lots of pink, which is cool. I saw no tommy guns though, which is synonymous with mafia. Need tommy guns. Oh, and some more sky pictures.

Navigation: 9 of 10. It's pretty easy to get around, good layout. Take this as a grain of salt though, as I'm one that actually prefers frames. That way the menu is always in view.

Load Speed: 10 of 10 from a broadband point of view. Not too graphic intensive, and the thumbs load fairly fast. Good quality, and nicely contrasting colors.

Possible improvements, In my humble opinion:
Sky and/or in-the-plane shots. Lots of them. Daytime ground shots, or at least more of them. Party shots are cool, but the darkness hides beauty.
Frames, or at least a frames version.

You peeps are going places. Nice work. I see a nice group forming in the future.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

thank you lots & lots for your opinions and suggestions Rev! we are on top of it buddy! more guns and sky coming right up! ;) and thank you for the -wikey- ~ laurel: she is so funny...i wove her!

beaucoup d'appreciation!!!