skybytch

what are you thankful for?

I'm thankful for health--my own and my parents', who have both suffered this year. My Dad survived quadruple bypass surgery last month and I wasn't able to be there because he was in Boston and I was far away in Africa. But now I get a whole bunch of days with him to tell him I love him every fifteen minutes.

I'm thankful that I have people in my life who love me even though I'm a real pain to love sometimes.

And I'm thankful to be so full of yummy food that I'm finally going to get a good night's sleep in a food coma!

Blue skies--T
It's the Year of the Dragon.

I am thankful for my family, My dad, my baby brother, my neices and nephews. Im thankful for my wife, my stepson, and my dogs, hershe y and chance. Im thankful every day that i am alive and healthy enought to take what god gives me and to make the most of it. I am thankful for all of you on DZ.com for opening my mind and my spirit up to thoughts which otherwise might go unspoken of.

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Paige: You and I hit it off as the closest of friends from the first day we met. You've gone beyond friendship so many times on so many occasions. You're a wonderful person, and I feel priveleged to know you. Thank you.

Sweet....it seems my assesment isn't too far off.....;)

Jason,

Now I have to add another Thank you to you for what you wrote. I read it at just the right time I needed it. You're pretty awesome yourself.

I'm pm'ing you my phone number. Use it if you wish.

Hang in there bro,
Chris

That question, when thought about for a time, can bring some real emotion bubbling up.
I guess what I am most thankful for, is having been able to live my life as I have. With all the opportunities for happiness and fulfillment. In almost 60 years, I cannot think of much I would change.
Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Thankful? BAH!

Being thankful is for wussies.

REAL Vikings aren't thankful of anything. They take what they want and burn the rest. If they cannot have it, then so be it. Whatever happens, happens.

Why should I be thankful when i can conquer and pillage and so forth?

Hm, or should I be thankful that I can?

Stupid thread. Confusing. Use sword on blinking thi

Santa Von GrossenArsch
I only come in one flavour
ohwaitthatcanbemisunderst

I am thankful for the powers that be, or fate, or cosmic forces, whatever...that have brought a certain wonderful nine year-old into my life.

I am thankful for Skymedic.

I am thankful that my father is still with us. He is doing ok...and still cracking bad jokes...so it can't be too bad!!!

I am thankful that I have found real friends where I work. It has made my return from a year long illness tolerable.

I am thankful for my own health. I can deal with the occasional headache. Just not one that lasts for 10 months.

I am grateful for the sky. It has opened my eyes to all sorts of people and friends.

I am grateful for the song, "Somewhere over the rainbow/Wonderful world" (or is it life??) You know...the good morning Rantoul song!!!!!

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!

I'm thankful that we stole your land and killed
all your people after you taught us to make pop
corn..I'm thankful that we cut down your trees and
built power plants so we can cook thanksgiving dinner
faster...I'm thankful that we tell fairytales to our kids
about the friendship between you and the pilgrims.
I'm thankful we have a few sports teams named
after you, and I think a crayon too.That should make
up for ripping your lives away.
But most of all, I'm thankful for that delicious,
chemically infested bird that makes me feel like I
had taken 2 mg. of zanax when I'm done eating

I am thankful that my mom, dad, stepmom, stepdad, daughter and grandma are alive and well. I am thankful for my friends and for all the support I have had from friends, acquaintances and family this year and always.

I am thankful that I have found someone I think is incredibly special and I am crazy about.

I am thankful that I have many of the finer things in life in a world that is so unstable.

I am thankful for my health and my freedom.

I am thankful to all of America's Heros, the ones all over the world who dedicate their lives so that I may have these things.

Oh and I forgot to add that I am thankful to have my kitties too.
Roy Bacon: "Elvises, light your fires."

Sting: "Be yourself no matter what they say."

I am Thankful for my husband, my children,my family, my friends,my freedoms,my country
The ability to tell them all that I love them as often as I do, and this web site for giving the oppertunity to make some more friends that do most things I like to do. I Thank God for all of you!-Caress
I've learned.... That being kind is more important than being
right.

I am thankful for the people that have been in this sport longer giving thier wisdom, and helping to keep us newbies from going out and getting hurt.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I'm thankful that when I wiggled my feet after impact, they moved.

I'm thankful for disability insurance.

I'm thankful my friend is feeding my birdies.

I'm thankful my parents are willing and able to take care of me for the next couple of weeks.

I'm VERY thankful for Demerol. :ph34r:
Skydiving is for cool people only