captainpooby

Gun owners on the board? Sound off.

I think yer talking about two different guns. The USP is a handgun (Universal Service Pistol). Maybe you meant the UMP?

I think the UMP stock is kinda nice, although the rest of the gun is sorta clumbsy compared to the MP5 line. Because of the import "assault weapons" BS, the USC (UMP for civilians) does have some extra crap on the stock which makes it a thumbhole deal. IMHO, the SL-8 (.223 Rem) thumbhole stock sucks donkey dick.

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

GE--We bring good things to light!!!!!:ph34r::ph34r:

An acquaintance of mine owns a few of those things.;) They are cost prohibitive both in the price of the firearm itself and the ammo it eats. That is, unless you own a company which specializes in reloading and reloading products.;)

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.

I used to have a Saturday Night Special.

But I soon dropped it to the bottom of the sea.
------------------------------------------------------------

I sold mine for $10.00 B|

for $10.00 you can buy yourself one too

dropdeded
------------------------------------------
The Dude Abides.
-

I have 4 pistols-Ruger Black hawk 357 mag, SW .40 cal, 9 mm, and a .22 and a few Rifles SKS (with folding monte carlo stock, scope, 30 shot clip and attatchable 38 mm launcher. A few shot guns, a 30 30 and aSavage 7 mag with 4x12 scope. I respectfully enjoy firearms.

I travel the land, Work in the ocean, Play in the sky

I used to have a lot of guns. The ex has most of them now. He even broke in and stole a few of mine that I kept when I left.

My favorite pistol to shoot was my Glock 19 (although my .22 ruger is more accurate).

I'm a better shot with a rifle. I'd definitely be the sniper hiding in the bushes type just waiting for the perfect shot.

Ohhh...I have a few. My favorite is the Winchester Model 70. .300 Mag, BOSS system, Pre 64 action, all stainless, composite stock, Leupold 3-9X50, Uncle Mikes Comfy sling. Definately shoulder fired artillery. Get's damn heavy hauling it around in the Mountains of Montana. It's all worth it though when you level it off for an 800 YD shot. ;) Have an AK of course, Mini 14 all stainless, Ruger P-94 DC (Nicest "Out of the box" handgun ever fired), Mossberg 835(Only Paid $135), JC Higgin's 12 GA (Purchased for $80 including a case!), Colt Officers model .45 ACP, .22 junk M-16 replica (Fun for plinking), and of course my "Issued" Sig Saur 229. Any thieves out there making note of the list......Don't bother breaking into my house. They aren't here when I'm not. ;)

Yeah, I've been in Sherman w/ the family and away from a computer for most of the time.

I have a nice little collection of defense weapons and a good sized collection of other weapons. Guns kick ass.B|
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I have a few, ranging from small bore target plinkers to big bore "Elephant Bringer Downers".

It's a nice, tidy collection, and NO, I won't elaborate. I would like to keep them for awhile.
It's your life, live it!
RB#684 "Corcho", ASK#60, Muff#3520, NCB#398, NHDZ#4, C-33989, DG#1

I own a 10/22 carbine but its back in Louisiana. My family owns quite a few guns. 2 Colt 1911 .45's 3 12gauge shotguns, several smaller pistols, dad has an SKS, .30 caliber ruger revolver and a bunch of others that i don't remember.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver
My God has a bigger dick than your god -George Carlin

I think yer talking about two different guns. The USP is a handgun (Universal Service Pistol). Maybe you meant the UMP?

I think the UMP stock is kinda nice, although the rest of the gun is sorta clumbsy compared to the MP5 line. Because of the import "assault weapons" BS, the USC (UMP for civilians) does have some extra crap on the stock which makes it a thumbhole deal. IMHO, the SL-8 (.223 Rem) thumbhole stock sucks donkey dick.

Sorry, I confused the USP with the "H&K Carbine". It has an "ambidextrous" magazine release right behind the forward-mounted magazine, where it's hard to get a thumb between the mag and the lower/frame.

Both the Carbine and the SL-8 looked (or seemed) so sweet when they were coming out - the SL-8 has that floating rail and all that. Haven't fired the SL-8 but I see what you mean about the thumbhole stock. The Carbine is a bit better with its connected-pistol-grip stock, but... [:/]

Pic of Carbine and SL-8

-=-=-=-=-
Pull.