Phlip

Visiting Celljumper in Skydive Monroe... Yeah!

Yeah!

I'm just excited... so I had to share with someone B|

Erika and I are gonna spend the WE in Skydive Monroe GA to see Meg, get some jumps and drink some beers there. Hopefully Erika will be able to get her reserve repacked...

Anyone from Monroe who's gonna be here on Saturday? What time should we show up in the morning?

Phlip

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA!!!!!

It's gonna be great to jump with you and Erika. Monroe's been great to me, I've met some really incredible people......Mochaskychick, Pyke, Becca and Joe, Sarah M....you are the first Californies to come jump with me out here!!!! You have to go home and give the rest of them some shit.....

And to top it all off, it's supposed to be beautiful tomorrow!!!

P.P.S. The Monroe website has a discussion board too, you can post there and get quicker responses from the Monroe jumpers.....I'm hoping to be there by 10 or so. I'll calll....

B|

Hey woman! Chuck and I were in Monroe ALL day Sunday. Made 5 jumps and Chuck did some AFF with Joe. Asked about you and other dz.comers but got a bunch of blank stares! Better not be like that when my ass moves there next month!:P

Bring you butt out to the dz!!!B|

Katie

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Bring you butt out to the dz!!!B|

I had the pleasure of moving furniture and boxes all weekend. [:/] It's amazing how my stuff I could collect in a 1 bedroom apartment I was never in. :D

Believe me if I had known you guys were going to be out there I would've been there. I told SM1 that he should've given a heads up that y'all were going to be in town. I can't believe I missed the chance to jump with a couple of monkeys. I won't make that mistake when I see yous guys in Eloy! :)

PMS #62
Zarza R[red