Daizey

Major Vibes needed

I am asking for all the vibes I can get right now

All throughout Thanksgiving day I spent a lot of time with my grandmother. She and I are very close and i don't get to see her much so i was enjoying my time with her. She began telling me about how she hasn't been feeling right and how shes been getting major pain throughout her chest, arms, and the rest of her body. She'd been to the doctor a few times but all the tests they were doing kept coming back negative...only thing they;ve been treating her for is anxiety...

Well today on her way home, she was really not feeling well and was in a lot of pain. We just got a phone call saying she was rushed to the ER....[:/]

All test are coming back fine but shes in a lot of pain. Doctors will be keeping her through at least Monday. As of right now shes feeling ok. The doctor said shes incredible healthy and they just need to figure out the pain....

Any vibes and prayers that you guys can spare would be very appreciated right now...I know it's gonna be rough weekend....[:/]

*daizey*

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{VIBES}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} and warm thoughts for you and your grandmother.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I'm so very sorry, Kristi. Here's some (((((((((((VIBES)))))))))))) and (((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))) for you and your whole family, especially your grandmom. I hope that she feels better very soon. Just help make her comfortable with your smiles and keep her company, and she will be just fine. She is in the hospital now, so she is having her health taken care of. She is a very lucky woman to have such a wonderful granddaughter, like you.

Sending up prayers, and sending ((((HUGS)))) and major (((((Vibes))))) your way for you and you grandmother. I hope everything is ok.
--------
To put your life in danger from time to time ... breeds a saneness in dealing with day-to-day trivialities.

--Nevil Shute, Slide Rule

nope Muenkel...JT's on the opposite side of the family...

Thanks for everything so far everyone....as of right now nothing has changed...they're keeping her till Monday and tomorrow they are checking out soem more things

I know that chances are she will be ok-they keep saying how healthy she is...but sitll...i know theres a chance she won't be and i hate that. I also hate to think of her in the hospital all around right now...[:/]

*daizey*