Deuce

Wow. I'm on the History Channel.

You saw what I said in the other thread, right? You popped up on the screen (not for long btw) and I yelled "Holy shit, its Deuce" then had to explain it to my girlfriend. She jumps, but she doesn't post here so she didn't know who "Deuce" was.

That's badass dude!

Most the folks that make the History channel are either VERY old (read: dead) or had something to do with Hitler.:P:P
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

OHMIGOSH, Deuce...that's you???

the funny thing is...that you're the ONLY thing I commented on while watching that segment. I think my exact words were, "Holy cow...look at all that head gear!"

how do you hold your head upright with all those toys screwed onto your noggin? ;)

way cool, Deuce...way cool. B|

--------------------------------------------
Elfanie
My Skydiving Page
Fly Safe - Soft Landings

Most the folks that make the History channel are either VERY old (read: dead) or had something to do with Hitler.:P:P

You are right, most of the stuff is that way. But I did happen to catch the best representation of skydiving on the History channel once. It was on the Golden Knights of course. But they showed footage of 4-way, 8-way, freeflying, hybrid dives and talked about how they swooped their Stillettos. I was in such awe, I have never seen a TV show be so accurate when talking about skydiving. And to include a hybrid dive, I was in awe! B|

And Congrats Deuce!

~La La Gang Member #2~

how do you hold your head upright with all those toys screwed onto your noggin?

Giant neck, and I'm used to the weight cause my head is solid bone.:P

Hey since your solid mass of a head is going to grow even more now can I have your helmet?;) Congrats bro
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hey Deuce.......only been on there once? Yawn....

Chuck

So far. I hoping for something down the road where John Walsh is looking for me. ;)

Edit: SM1 I know they probably got your for the swoopy stuff and maybe some of that 800 foot stuff with guns, but did they once feature you during "Man Week" on the special: "Men With Stainless Steel Livers" ? :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:B|B|B|

Yea I saw that show last night, Congrats for getting on the tube.
Did anyone hear that pooster say something like..."jumping from planes is great, but you can only do it once in awhile, but motocross you can ride all day...."
Just thought that was funny, I love riding dirt bikes, but obviously THAT guy don't know chit about skydiving. I wrote his name down at home, was going to look up his site and harass him, anyone wanna join, I think it was Club moto or something.
Later
Blair

BTW, my favorite part was the triple gainer on the mountain bike off the large rock in NorwayB|
Nice piece on skysurfing too.....

Yea I saw that show last night, Congrats for getting on the tube.
Did anyone hear that pooster say something like..."jumping from planes is great, but you can only do it once in awhile, but motocross you can ride all day...."
Just thought that was funny, I love riding dirt bikes, but obviously THAT guy don't know chit about skydiving. I wrote his name down at home, was going to look up his site and harass him, anyone wanna join, I think it was Club moto or something.
Later
Blair

BTW, my favorite part was the triple gainer on the mountain bike off the large rock in NorwayB|
Nice piece on skysurfing too.....

I did catch that part about how you can motorcross all day. Thought it was quite hilarious. Obviously he is yet another whuffo, who just doesn't get it. surprise surprise! :o

~La La Gang Member #2~

Just thought that was funny, I love riding dirt bikes, but obviously THAT guy don't know chit about skydiving.

A while back there was a James Bond film where he rides a dirt bike off the end of a mountainside runway. They put a camera on the mountainside, one in a helicopter, and some at the runway end.

The guy rides his bike off the end of the runway and lets it go. They had 2 bikes, but to do some retakes, they bought 5 bikes from people in town. The bottom of that hill was littered with bike parts.

Can't you just see a local down there picking up the parts and trying to salvage something? :D